My one year and 4 days on oasis

+2
mickdude2
Accusing_panda4
6 posters

Go down

My one year and 4 days on oasis Empty My one year and 4 days on oasis

Post by Accusing_panda4 8/9/2014, 10:02 pm

That's right you read the title right it's my one year anniversary on oasis!Well now it's time to tell you about how I found out about Oasis. When I was on vacation and I went to my cousins house and my cousin is Alpha_Panda14,I didn't even know he played minecraft until I went to his house he told me all about the server and the ranks and the friendly community.I was so anxious to get home and type the server ip in.When I started Oasis for the first time I really dont remember being welcomed by anyone but  if you did just tell me,the second I got on I did /who and I was so excited when I saw Alpha_Panda14.Maybe the next day or so I did /who again and the TheChopper20(Alpha_Panda14's irl friend)and Alpha_Panda14 were on and they were probably my first friends on oasis.Then later I started socializing with more people on oasis and started making new friends,my friends were Alpha_Panda14,TheChopper20,josh0922,_hylla_,kylebyle,and ABD2002 in the 1.6 map,they really don't play a whole lot anymore but I have made many more friends along the way.I remember I was having the hardest time applying for member. TheChopper20 just kept on saying "first you have to copy it" and I'm like "how do I do that".Then finally I figured it out you just have to hold down the left mouse button and select the words that you want to paste.When I finished that the second I got back on the server I got member I was congratulated by a few people.About a month later I got trusted,I was practically flipping out in my computer chair because I was so happy.Later I became more of a well known person of the community,I started playing Prophunt,I applied for GH.I was so happy in life once I started playing this server,then I saw Ripstik_Warrior join the game that was the first time I ever saw him,then I found out he was in the military I forget how I found out I think he brought it up,I felt like I wasn't the only person that knows what it's like to be in the military btw I'm a military child so that's why I put that sentence in those words.Then it all came to the 1.7 update I played quite a bit in the vanilla map and I remember exploring and coming across Lovely_Chick,Cheerios,and Jandavey and I started helping them gather things and that place we were building at was later the heart of farm cult so I guess you could say I helped build it and if you did live there in farm cult you might've seen my hobbit hole it was the one surrounded by poppy flowers then about a week later bukkit was out I remember being so excited when I heard,and there were about 40 people on from that day everyday till about a week and that's when I started constructing my town fortpanda.Well I guess this sums it up oh and since I've been on one year I think you should go check out my veteran app here.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

My one year and 4 days on oasis Empty Re: My one year and 4 days on oasis

Post by mickdude2 8/9/2014, 10:05 pm

My one year and 4 days on oasis 0246.wall-of-text
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

My one year and 4 days on oasis Empty GRASS!

Post by Fluffy807 8/9/2014, 10:47 pm

Congratz On A Year!
Fluffy807
Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

My one year and 4 days on oasis Empty Re: My one year and 4 days on oasis

Post by pokekid3847 8/10/2014, 12:28 am

Congrats on a year:D
pokekid3847
pokekid3847