maybe a silly question...

3 posters

Go down

maybe a silly question... Empty maybe a silly question...

Post by Dementia_bourne 8/6/2014, 5:06 pm

What is Skyblock? i know its a plot of land in the sky with 1 tree 1 lava 1 water min.
but beyond that i have no clue what it is!

i would like to know a little more about this skyblock thingy before i make an app to join it lol or did i miss the link to a description somewhere??? *trust me this happens a lot to me*

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

maybe a silly question... Empty Re: maybe a silly question...

Post by FairyNinjaStar 8/6/2014, 5:12 pm

Basically, it's a survival game in the sky. You start on your island, with a chest full of limited supplies and a book of goals. Mainly, you are trying to survive and get to other islands in your area, that have ore and other resources, and it's up to you to figure out how to get to those other islands. When you apply for your plot, you can also choose to team up with other players so you can access each others plots and share your resources, or you can just choose to go it alone. You can also trade/give items to other players. 

For more info about the rules and how to apply in the skyblock forums section:

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t19115-oasis-skyblock-rules-and-helpful-info
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne 8/6/2014, 5:16 pm

thank you so much for the extra info! so how does the book work? is it just something you check off yourself or does it auto update?

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 8/6/2014, 5:17 pm

Dementia_bourne wrote:thank you so much for the extra info! so how does the book work? is it just something you check off yourself or does it auto update?
Its just a signed book that tells you goals its not like a checklist and cannot be edited just a simple book
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 8/6/2014, 5:20 pm

Dementia_bourne wrote:thank you so much for the extra info! so how does the book work? is it just something you check off yourself or does it auto update?

It's just something you check off yourself, you don't even need to follow it if you don't want, it's just for fun to give you guidelines, but you can set whatever goals for yourself that you want. (This game doesn't use any special plugins or anything either). There's a spawn area that you start at that kinda shows you what to expect, and once you apply you are given your plot number as a warp.
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down