A Heads Up and Whatnot

4 posters

Go down

A Heads Up and Whatnot Empty A Heads Up and Whatnot

Post by Shnoork 7/17/2014, 11:29 pm

Theres a TL;DR down there, if youre interested. Or if your one of those kids who cant read good. But Zoolander references aside...

As a few of you may have noticed, a few weeks ago I had started getting on Oasis regularly, albeit fairly early in the day. Around 11-1 in the afternoon. Yeah, I picked a bad time to start doing that. Two weeks ago I was away for a week, visiting family and immediately afterwards going to the cottage. For the past few months, the past week in particular, I've had pressure on me to use less bandwidth because my stepdad is cheap and decided a house of six can go with less internet usage if he hounds everyone enough. What Im saying is I probably wont be online all that much again, which is a shame because if I hadnt been out of town that week I might have gotten back into the habit of jumping on Oasis more. I probably would have scheduled it into my daily routines, seeing as if Im not careful I can eat up unnecessary internet usage (I would ask that you take a moment to read that sentence again, but very sarcastically in order to get the full effect of it). However, I have Oasis forum notifications set up to notify me on my phone, so I will be keeping an eye on the forums throughout the day. Nonetheless, I regret not being able to get on the server more often. Just thought I would let anyone who was interested know.

So yeah. Sorry for the wall. If you felt like skipping it, I just explained why I wont be on the server in the near future, why I havent in the past bajillion months either and also that it sucks to have to monitor yourself at all times. I will be keeping an eye on the forums though, as always.

^ Want more info than that? Read the wall, Its not THAT long once you get into it. If you already read the wall, then you are exempt from that previous statement and have earned a cactus. A Heads Up and Whatnot 758422 GG
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

A Heads Up and Whatnot Empty Re: A Heads Up and Whatnot

Post by Fithboy 7/18/2014, 8:06 am

That's really unfortunate, sorry to hear it :(
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne 7/18/2014, 8:36 am

srry to hear that man=( i'll root for you and look forward to seeing your posts!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 7/18/2014, 4:55 pm

Dont leave us no QAQ -grasp for you-
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down