Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by Finny644 6/30/2014, 8:40 am

Topic Title: Finny644 - Member App

Minecraft username: Finny644

Real name (recommended): My real name is Colton, but I never cared much for it so I like to go by Finn. :)

Age: I am 15, and will be turning 16 on October the 9th.

Location: I currently live in Pennsylvania, United States of America.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: This might be different than your average answer, but I found out about this server on a Minecraft App called "ExplorerPRO."

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: It has currently been one day, as I had joined on June 30th 2014.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be on this server as often as possible.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes I have, and I also obtained some extra coins which was very thoughtful of you guys. :)

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I have really only talked to "Trusted+ FairyNinjaStar" and he/she would vouch for me, but he/she said that I have only been on for one day and he/she didn't fully know me yet, which I completely understand. :)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I feel as though I am a very loyal, kind and outgoing person. In my opinion I strongly feel as though you should treat others the way you wish to be treated. Everyone deserves respect no matter who they are, even if you do not care for them. I am a very self-reliant person that is capable of building up my name on the server and accomplishing many things by myself with no means to "grief" or to be "griefed" by anyone else.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my application, and I look forward to doing great things on this server! :)

Finny644
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by OsgaTharp 6/30/2014, 10:40 am

Approved
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down