TheDoltac Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

TheDoltac Ban Appeal Empty TheDoltac Ban Appeal

Post by TheDoltac 6/25/2014, 4:20 pm

Name: TheDoltac

Person who banned you: gweedo358

Reason: Griefing

Reason you should be unbanned: First off I would like to say I am sorry for griefing. I am not going to lie, the rules were not unclear, I was being dumb. I will never do this again because I have a best friend I have known since I was born and he recently moved across the country. We love playing pixelmon on this server together, but after the ban, we couldn't. I am very sorry for griefing. I thankyou for your time and consideration. 

TheDoltac

TheDoltac
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

TheDoltac Ban Appeal Empty Re: TheDoltac Ban Appeal

Post by Paxination 6/25/2014, 11:27 pm

Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 6/25/2014, 11:31 pm

Wait...playing pixelmon on this server? But Gweedo bant you? Gweedo is an SMP admin. How do you play pixelmon on SMP?
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDoltac 6/26/2014, 7:33 am

Paxination wrote:Wait...playing pixelmon on this server?  But Gweedo bant you?  Gweedo is an SMP admin.  How do you play pixelmon on SMP?
We play on the pixelmon server that is connected to this server but I griefed on the smp server.

TheDoltac
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 6/26/2014, 10:00 am

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t18021-banned-thedoltac?highlight=thedoltac

The reason I write ban threads like this is so I can go back and see what kind of person you were that day. Yes there is that many people that act up. So I write little notes to myself in your ban thread. Notes like you lied to me, so now how do I know you are not lying now. See that is the issue with a lie. You lie and now I am supposed to forget you did the first time. Also I wrote when hell freezes over. I do that so I know you did something damn bad for me not to write "until appeal".

Who is your friend on Pixelmon. If he has some credit with the other staff maybe I will unban you. Cause right now I don't see this ending well in your favor.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDoltac 6/26/2014, 10:07 am

Gweedo358 wrote:https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t18021-banned-thedoltac?highlight=thedoltac

The reason I write ban threads like this is so I can go back and see what kind of person you were that day. Yes there is that many people that act up. So I write little notes to myself in your ban thread. Notes like you lied to me, so now how do I know you are not lying now. See that is the issue with a lie. You lie and now I am supposed to forget you did the first time. Also I wrote when hell freezes over. I do that so I know you did something damn bad for me not to write "until appeal".

Who is your friend on Pixelmon. If he has some credit with the other staff maybe I will unban you. Cause right now I don't see this ending well in your favor.my 
My friend is Fishlicker4.

I would like to yet again apologize and I do not recall long to you but if I did I am very sorry. I did lie to silver slayer and I did apologize, of which he accepted. All I am saying is I really really hope that you unban me and I promise that I will never grief again.

TheDoltac
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDoltac 6/26/2014, 10:29 am

TheDoltac wrote:
Paxination wrote:Wait...playing pixelmon on this server?  But Gweedo bant you?  Gweedo is an SMP admin.  How do you play pixelmon on SMP?
We play on the pixelmon server that is connected to this server but I griefed on the smp server.
If you want we could Skype so you could learn my personality and know that I wouldn't grief a second time or usually a first time. Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? I can also say that if we do Skype I can apologize in person. I beg of you, please unban me. I really don't know what came over me. You can limit my abilities and have a mod follow me, I don't care. All I care about is playing with Logan (Fishlicker4)

TheDoltac
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 6/26/2014, 3:07 pm

Ok here is where I stand today, feeling generous. Appeal accepted. There is no more second chances. You wrote a good appeal and didn't try to lie. Do not let me down. The staff here will be watching you.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down