Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down

Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN] Empty Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN]

Post by Yeah_Its_Me 4/25/2014, 1:36 pm

Ever wanted to be part of an underground city?This is your chance to help build it!
I am currently working on a underground community with parks,houses,mines,farms and everything you could imagine!
Applications are still open so APPLY NOW!
If you want to apply to be part of the Deep community post a reply and use this format:
IGN:
CURRENT RANK: (Trusted etc.)
Why do you want to be part of the Deep community:
Building skills:
Photos(optional):

I will be picking:-3 builders
1-farmer
1-Deep administrator (You need to be builder/farmer already to achieve the Administrator Rank)

After being chosen as builder or farmer use this format to apply as a Deep Administrator:
IGN:
Current Deep rank:
Why should i choose you over someone else as an D-Admin:
Skills:
Extra Info(optional)

Now if you dont know what admins are allowed to do:
They are allowed to -build houses on Deep teritorry without my aprooval.
                            -recruit new members 
                            -Ban someone from the Deep community and then send the reason to me (a ban consists of exiling someone from the Deep community.He wont be allowed to even come down there again not even talking about trying to apply again)
                            -they are allowed to choose the next round of appliers when we need new people in the community
 They must-help citizens (when some houses will be done we will accept citizens <<you need to pay to get a house>>)
               -help builders/farmers
               -take care of the community

~[Owner of Deep community]Yeah_Its_Me
The ranks you get will not get you any command permissions or prefixes ingame they will just give you some permissions inside the Deep community)
I am not the owner of the server and i never claimed to be, its just a rank inside my community.

Last edited by Yeah_Its_Me on 4/26/2014, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Yeah_Its_Me
Yeah_Its_Me
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN] Empty Re: Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN]

Post by mickdude2 4/25/2014, 4:03 pm

GoingDeep?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN] Empty Re: Deep Town/Community Apply Here [OPEN]

Post by shadeyghost 4/25/2014, 11:07 pm

dude, you joined today and u need trusted already :3, but I would apply, if my minecraft worked :/
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeah_Its_Me 4/26/2014, 2:37 am

Thanks shadeyghost :3
Apply when ull get minecraft workin'.
Yeah_Its_Me
Yeah_Its_Me
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 4/26/2014, 7:14 am

IGN:shadeyGhost
CURRENT RANK: (Trusted etc.)Trusted+

Why do you want to be part of the Deep community:You seem like a good guy and you act so ready for Oasis, I thought I could help.
Building skills:I can build, but I'm not that good at it. :/

I haven't gotten minecraft working again yet, but I did the application ahead of time.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 4/26/2014, 9:55 am

IGN:Mickdude2
CURRENT RANK: (Trusted etc.) Veteran
Why do you want to be part of the Deep community: Bored, and need a good project
Building skills:  general building, but especially Medieval.
Photos(optional):Don't have any on this computer, but I can get some to you if you need.

Also, I have /i, will I be able to use spawned materials, or do you want this 100% legit?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeah_Its_Me 4/26/2014, 12:52 pm

shadeyghost wrote:IGN:shadeyGhost
CURRENT RANK: (Trusted etc.)Trusted+

Why do you want to be part of the Deep community:You seem like a good guy and you act so ready for Oasis, I thought I could help.
Building skills:I can build, but I'm not that good at it. :/

I haven't gotten minecraft working again yet, but I did the application ahead of time.
Accepted for the only farmer rank!
When youll get MC working I will request you to build a house to see if you are fit for the builder rank.
Welcome to the Deep Team. ;)
Yeah_Its_Me
Yeah_Its_Me
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeah_Its_Me 4/26/2014, 12:53 pm

mickdude2 wrote:IGN:Mickdude2
CURRENT RANK: (Trusted etc.) Veteran
Why do you want to be part of the Deep community: Bored, and need a good project
Building skills:  general building, but especially Medieval.
Photos(optional):Don't have any on this computer, but I can get some to you if you need.

Also, I have /i, will I be able to use spawned materials, or do you want this 100% legit?
Because you are Veteran i think i should trust you.
 Accepted for Builder Rank!
Welcome to the Deep Community!
PM in-game! 
Yeah_Its_Me
Yeah_Its_Me
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by guul66 4/26/2014, 1:52 pm

IGN: guul66
CURRENT RANK: Trusted
Why do you want to be part of the Deep community: I had a Underground Town last update, I wanna tie myself to the stone again
Building skills: I think a moderately good builder, can show you some of my builds, just ask IG
Photos(optional):
not gonna mess with these

guul66
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeah_Its_Me 4/26/2014, 2:39 pm

guul66 wrote:IGN: guul66
CURRENT RANK: Trusted
Why do you want to be part of the Deep community: I had a Underground Town last update, I wanna tie myself to the stone again
Building skills: I think a moderately good builder, can show you some of my builds, just ask IG
Photos(optional):
not gonna mess with these
ACCEPTED FOR BUILDER!
Yeah_Its_Me
Yeah_Its_Me
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeah_Its_Me 4/28/2014, 8:56 am

THIS TOPIC IS OLD!
COME TO THE RENEWED ONE: [NEW] DEEP COMMUNITY!
Yeah_Its_Me
Yeah_Its_Me
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down