[PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

3 posters

Go down

[PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications Empty [PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

Post by OsgaTharp 4/1/2014, 7:20 pm

It has come to staffs attention that players are giving out spawned items and players are making member applications for other players.

For one, giving out or selling spawned items is NOT allowed! The only reason you should be giving out/sharing spawned items are for big projects. We will be cracking down on players who are breaking this rule with tempbans and possible demotions. Although your intentions might be good, you are breaking the rules.

Rule:

Also, people making member applications for lazy guests need to stop. If a guest cannot sit down and register on the forums and make an application, then they don't deserve the rank at all! Although this is not punishable, I will not be approving any more applications that aren't created by the account owner.

If you have any questions about anything rules based, always ask a staff member first.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

[PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications Empty Re: [PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

Post by Krazo 4/2/2014, 3:18 am

Bump for visibility in other timezones.

No forum account = no member status on the server.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

[PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications Empty Re: [PSA] Giving out spawned items and Member applications

Post by Paxination 4/3/2014, 3:11 pm

Osgatharp wrote:

Also, people making member applications for lazy guests need to stop. If a guest cannot sit down and register on the forums and make an application, then they don't deserve the rank at all! Although this is not punishable, I will not be approving any more applications that aren't created by the account owner.

I am going to add to this. This is partially my fault as I have encouraged many current members of the server to help out new players with this. But it has been getting out of hand. And probably should stop. Since they wont have a forum account for us to look for.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down