Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD

4 posters

Go down

Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD Empty Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/18/2014, 9:54 pm

Minecraft Name: weeneyhutjr

How long: It has been just over 3 months now and I have been loving every minute of it

How often: Everyday until the server happens to crumble, which it shall never die!

Have I voted: Well of course!

Name any staff that would vouch for me: I have asked a couple and am awaiting their replies now

Why do I deserve veteran status? What sets me apart from the other Trusted players?
    I  believe I deserve veteran status most importantly because I am very active. I am on every minute that I can be, often being 4-5 hours a day. I'm always glad to help out others and do what ever it takes to gain everyone's trust... except in PVP XD. I love to participate in all of the various activities being held by fellow Oasis players including the famous horse races and even to the random games of spleef and DHS. I find it just fun being around the other players and seeing everything that the amazing people can do. Giving me Veteran would not only help me with my builds and such, but it would help me help others(if that makes any sense). I already help as much as I can, but Veteran would make it all much easier and better for other players. Overall, I do believe I stand out above some of the other trusteds only because of how active I am and how much I aid others. If I happen to receive Veteran, I will be greatly honored. And if not, I will understand and only try the next month XD. Thanks for reading!
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD Empty Re: Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD

Post by tjr1022 3/18/2014, 9:56 pm

Great. Not sarcastic. But just wait a little while man, It takes time and patience
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD Empty Re: Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/18/2014, 9:57 pm

Yeah just thought I'd give it a shot just in case:)
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 3/18/2014, 11:20 pm

There is nothing wrong about trying . It actually shows that you are willing to go the extra mile even if you end up at a dead end. Tjr is technically right about being early since you need to be a member for 4 months and be trusted to meet the MINIMUM requirement. But here is the deal... I have remembered only good things from you and I have no qualms that needs to be addressed so let this be a one month premature VOUCH for you.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/19/2014, 7:17 pm

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:There is nothing wrong about trying . It actually shows that you are willing to go the extra mile even if you end up at a dead end. Tjr is technically right about being early since you need to be a member for 4 months and be trusted to meet the MINIMUM requirement. But here is the deal... I have remembered only good things from you and I have no qualms that needs to be addressed so let this be a one month premature VOUCH for you.

Thanks Gr00ve I really appreciate it:)
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/19/2014, 9:48 pm

Don't let what I'm about to say discourage you at all, but I don't think that you deserve Veteran right now. You are a nice, fun guy who doesn't get into trouble. I have seen you helping out a lot with players, both new and old. you are active, but only in-game. Veterans are the most highly respected, most active players of Oasis. Although you are active in game, you aren't active on the forums. Spend a while being active on the forums, too, and then I will consider vouching.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/19/2014, 10:18 pm

Yeah im just getting started on the forums actually. I hope to be on more now that I actually know how it works
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Weeneyhutjr as Veteran on the wonderful server of Oasis XD Empty Life

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/20/2014, 9:33 pm

Just letting everyone know that sees this that I wont be able to come on for a few days. im going to be busy with school, sports and then work as well. See you all hopefully Monday!
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down