Unaproved building

2 posters

Go down

Unaproved building Empty Unaproved building

Post by ThunderHorse 2/5/2014, 7:41 pm

Im posting this for my brother TheBlazinBandit since he doesnt use the forums

Ok so what happened is my brother TheBlazinBandit was patroling blazeville for griefs and found someone just started building on a plot without paying for it or getting permission to build. This plot is not supose to have any blocks on it since the plot was not sold. Only problem is blaze broke all the blocks so now its impossible to see who took the plot (he is allowed to take it down its in the rules saying he can remove it if it wasnt sold or permission wasnt granted)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Unaproved building Empty Re: Unaproved building

Post by mickdude2 2/5/2014, 8:49 pm

ThunderTheW0lf wrote:Im posting this for my brother TheBlazinBandit since he doesnt use the forums

Ok so what happened is my brother TheBlazinBandit was patroling blazeville for griefs and found someone just started building on a plot without paying for it or getting permission to build. This plot is not supose to have any blocks on it since the plot was not sold. Only problem is blaze broke all the blocks so now its impossible to see who took the plot (he is allowed to take it down its in the rules saying he can remove it if it wasnt sold or permission wasnt granted)
If he can just show where the blocks were, coreprotect should still have logs of them.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/5/2014, 9:16 pm

Should be able to find it easy by scanning the block placements or just spot checking each plot with coreprotect, I'll be on ina sec

-----
Result here for reference:
trashduck63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down