Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it

3 posters

Go down

Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it Empty Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it

Post by dylstrosity_the_second 1/9/2014, 5:26 am

Minecraft username: Dylstrosity2

Mod/Admin who banned you: Most staff members, tracing the forums for who banned me was nearly impossible, first person to ban me was Wesley.

Reason you were banned: Grief, X-Ray, Ban-Evade, Spam of immature language,

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Because I have changed. I know ban evade is practically the worst rule to break. I have waited months to appeal again, just so it's not a quick attempt. Like I've previously stated, you can mute me, roll me back, ban me, ip ban me. You can get rid of me. My ip has changed and will always be changing, but I haven't logged on as anyone since Pandaz was banned, I respect the staff and I respect myself now. Crawling back as a different account will prove I am no different to what I used to be. If I went on as a different account, I would only do what I could do in ssp, build and survive. I want to go back as dylstrosity so I can embrace the forums, meet new people, be part of the community again. I have brought ideas and smiles to the server but since my ban there has been negativity against my name. I still talk to members of Oasis via Skype and Facebook, and I still read the forums, I know so much about Oasis and I now know what makes it so special to me, the community.. Trust me when I say this, I've tried about 100-300 servers and none of them have a civil player base.. Or a player base at all.

Tl;dr:
I have changed for the better. I will not ban evade again, ever. I will be on thin ice if/ when I come back. You can get rid of me in a click of a button if I screw up again, which I promise I won't. I've had chances to come back as different accounts, but neglected their suggestion.

dylstrosity_the_second
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it Empty Re: Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it

Post by madscientist032 1/9/2014, 8:00 am

No.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it Empty Re: Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it

Post by Davidmich 1/9/2014, 10:45 am

Another Ban Appeal - Please think about it Tumblr_mgztqjkqsm1qh2o7zo1_r1_500

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down