Membership Application

Go down

Membership Application Empty Membership Application

Post by chofi4 12/10/2013, 9:39 am

Minecraft username: chofi4

Real name (recommended): Sofia

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I adjust bought mine craft and my best friend who had mine craft for a long time already recommended me this server! My best friend is Trusted, her name is Piucaa

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Very often 

Have you voted for Oasis at [size=2][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.bit.ly/oasisv?:Yes i just voted right now actually

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Trusted: Piucaa , Paxination (owner), Trusted Piucaa

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!")I deserve to be a member because Oasis is my favourite server and i would just love to have the opportunity to be part of this community, that is so fun. I can be trusted because I'm nice to people, i will never ever grief because thats just wrong and i will help anyone in need.

chofi4
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Membership Application Empty Re: Membership Application

Post by Guest 12/10/2013, 12:20 pm

Not sure about the 4 months thing, but nonetheless I've seen you really active lately *-*
Approved I'll fix rank in a minute when I log on.
you now have /kit ironkit and /kit smpkit .w.

Back to top Go down