wedell2 second guide app

3 posters

Go down

wedell2 second guide app Empty wedell2 second guide app

Post by wedell2 5/4/2011, 9:01 am

Minecraft username: wedell2

How long have you been on THIS server?: about 2 or 3 months

How long do you plan to be on THIS server?: forever now since i'm back

Name anyone of a Higher Rank then Veteran(Donators cannot vouch) who would vouch for you: Bamby maybe Wesly i dont know about him. ummmm znhunter dtfgator so ya thats it for now :)

Why do you deserve Guide Rank? i think i deserve guide beacause i have been through allot with this server and done allot with it and i think mostly everybody likes me i hope :) lol i'm a real freindly person i use my tp powers real wisley i never ever break the rules.i have never been banned or kicked unlike that one time i let Bamby kick me for his fun of new power i let him do it so that one didn't count. i build responsibly except that one time me and some other person ( i wont name for privacy) that i accdently built on so me and owner cleared it out with help of kingofnothing. i gave him my apologizes and he accept it. the reason i'm talking about this is because i don't like to keep secrets or lie to anyone because i came out right with it and told owner and king the real truth didn't denied it or anything i came out with the truth. so i would like you guys to know y i shared this is because i'm a honest person and i like everyone on the server and i hope they like me back :). i think i have done quite a bit for the server in the past 2 or 3 months. i DON'T swear often. i try to help people and improve things and make it better and repair stuff like houses griefs build houses for people. all you have to do is ask and if i'm not busy i will make time for you so ya heres my my appellation you don't have to be granter not to vote if you vote it doesn't count but every vouch means something to me thanks :)

extra writing on what i would do if i was guide

what i would do if i was guide: i would make this server much safer and allot more fun with fun a giggles not in a bad way lol. i'm not extremely stricken it depends what you do. i'm not afraid from people you swear at you constantly just to make them think there really cool. i don't make any offence jokes like raciest jokes and about all that other kind of junk. i don't find that often funny. i never try to make fun of people and try to make them feel better like always. like i said i will try to make the server better and safer every day of the week 365 days a year. so plz leave your replie on what you think thank you guys! :) I love you

Last edited by wedell2 on 5/6/2011, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

wedell2 second guide app Empty bump

Post by wedell2 5/6/2011, 4:29 pm

bump since i got no vouches

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

wedell2 second guide app Empty Re: wedell2 second guide app

Post by Vegeta400 5/19/2011, 11:40 pm

>>>>>VOUCH<<<<<
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

wedell2 second guide app Empty lets maybe try this idk

Post by wedell2 7/10/2011, 10:58 pm

i don't know y i'm trying for guide again i really think deserve it but its up tp the staff so its what they think of me

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

wedell2 second guide app Empty Re: wedell2 second guide app

Post by mhreynolds 7/10/2011, 11:06 pm

wedell2 second guide app Vouch10
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down