Revilo410
4emersons
Kevo235
Xhoblophone
11 posters

Go down

Your Favourite Sports Empty Your Favourite Sports

Post by Xhoblophone 9/24/2013, 10:41 pm

So, I know not all of us are sports fans, but I just want to get a bit of an idea of our Oasis sports fan's.

I myself am a big hockey fan, the team I cheer for is the New York Rangers. My favourite players are Henrik Lundqvist and Ryan Callahan. Tell me some of your favourite sports, teams, and players.Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Sports Empty Re: Your Favourite Sports

Post by Kevo235 9/25/2013, 8:22 am

My favourite sport is gaming.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 9/25/2013, 8:43 am

Kevo235 wrote:My favourite sport is gaming.
Not bad.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/25/2013, 3:59 pm

My favorite sport is definitely baseball, but I love basketball too.  I also like (American) football, but not as much as the other 2.  I play baseball and basketball competitively on teams, but I only get to play football with my friends, because we don't have enough money for football.  Now, to fav sports to watch, football is #1 followed my basketball then baseball.  My fav football teams are the Vikings (cuz I live in MN so I kinda have to :P) closely followed my the Packers and 49ers.  My fav basketball teams are Timberwolves, Heat, Bulls, Clippers, and Thunder (ik I like a lot of them xD I just couldn't decide).  My fav baseball teams are definitely the Pirates, Nationals, and Red Sox.  As for my favorite players at each of these 3 sports, my fav football players are Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Clay Matthews, and Aaron Rodgers, and Patrick Willis.  Fav basketball players are Kevin Love at #1 for sure, followed by Ricky Rubio, Chris Paul, Serge Ibaka, and James Harden.  Last but not least, baseball.  #1 goes to Andrew McCutchen, followed by Mike Trout, Matt Kemp, and Carlos Gonzalez.  Before you say what I know you are thinking, I am a baseball, football, and basketball fanatic.  I spend a lot of time watching sports on tv.  I watch SportsCenter every day xD.  Anyway, those are really the only sports I know much about, so yeah, those are my favs.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 9/25/2013, 4:33 pm

4emersons wrote:My favorite sport is definitely baseball, but I love basketball too.  I also like (American) football, but not as much as the other 2.  I play baseball and basketball competitively on teams, but I only get to play football with my friends, because we don't have enough money for football.  Now, to fav sports to watch, football is #1 followed my basketball then baseball.  My fav football teams are the Vikings (cuz I live in MN so I kinda have to :P) closely followed my the Packers and 49ers.  My fav basketball teams are Timberwolves, Heat, Bulls, Clippers, and Thunder (ik I like a lot of them xD I just couldn't decide).  My fav baseball teams are definitely the Pirates, Nationals, and Red Sox.  As for my favorite players at each of these 3 sports, my fav football players are Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Clay Matthews, and Aaron Rodgers, and Patrick Willis.  Fav basketball players are Kevin Love at #1 for sure, followed by Ricky Rubio, Chris Paul, Serge Ibaka, and James Harden.  Last but not least, baseball.  #1 goes to Andrew McCutchen, followed by Mike Trout, Matt Kemp, and Carlos Gonzalez.  Before you say what I know you are thinking, I am a baseball, football, and basketball fanatic.  I spend a lot of time watching sports on tv.  I watch SportsCenter every day xD.  Anyway, those are really the only sports I know much about, so yeah, those are my favs.
I kinda enjoy football, I like playing basketball, I've never managed to watch a full baseball game because I think there's not enough excitement.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 9/25/2013, 5:25 pm

My favourite sport is rather obscure. Both my parents are professional ice skating coaches and used to be professional ice skaters who got up to nation level. I ice-skate competitively for my county and I have skated since I was about 1. I like to watch ice skating competitions and go around various counties with my parents to watch competitions at international level. IF any of you watch dancing on ice I will take this opportunity to say that no matter how amazing you think they are, they are in fact aweful. Js. My little brother, fast81008 is 10 and can skate 50 times better than they can.

So yeah, thats my favourite sport.  I am also a dancer but that isn't a sport, it is classfied as an art. I also do some conventional, boring stuff like swimming, basketball, karate.

Always hated rugby and football though :I
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 9/25/2013, 7:17 pm

Crosscountry's a sport.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/25/2013, 8:25 pm

My sports are definetely not very mainstream. I dont compete and whatnot, but i have taken a liking to archery, and i have been (somewhat infrequently) handling a bow since i was about 8 years old. In fact, ive been looking into getting back into archery, as lately i havent done any shooting in a while. The other sport i would say i have more of an admiration for, rather than participation. It is quite possibly the manliest of sports, known as falconry. Because lets face it, throwing huge ass birds into the air and hunting with them is pretty damn badass. This is the sport parents want their kids getting into. Albeit its minorly dangerous, seeing as the birds are eagles and horned owls and such. 
MORAL OF THE STORY dont do falconry, kids. Dangerous for the untrained.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 9/25/2013, 8:30 pm

My favorite sport to watch is women's volley ball...... Its like magical candy for your eyes, the worse part is I don't care about names or titles..... Its just fun to watch. :3
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 9/25/2013, 8:57 pm

CaptnCupcake wrote:My favorite sport to watch is women's volley ball...... Its like magical candy for your eyes, the worse part is I don't care about names or titles..... Its just fun to watch. :3
Beach volleyball is indeed about the most eye-candiest sport there is.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 9/26/2013, 10:27 am

Lacrosssseeee!!!! LAX BRO!
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Sports Empty Football

Post by sencezz 9/26/2013, 7:29 pm

Football because I started playing in grade 9 and its nice to hit people every day and not get expelled. Favourite teams are patriots even though they lost their team this year & ravens.
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 9/27/2013, 11:14 am

CaptnCupcake wrote:My favorite sport to watch is women's volley ball...... Its like magical candy for your eyes, the worse part is I don't care about names or titles..... Its just fun to watch. :3
This is my favorite sport as well.
I used to enjoy the sport of watching women doing yoga, but I got sick of being called a "creepy pervert" and hearing people say, "Put your pants back on!" As if it's anyone else's business what I do with my own pants!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 9/27/2013, 3:25 pm

Grimtongue wrote:
This is my favorite sport as well.  
I used to enjoy the sport of watching women doing yoga, but I got sick of being called a "creepy pervert" and hearing people say, "Put your pants back on!" As if it's anyone else's business what I do with my own pants!
If I could still upvote, I would.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 9/27/2013, 5:17 pm

My favorite sport is Ultimate Frisbee, If you consider it a sport, I do because it involves a lot of physical endurance (Similar to that of Soccer) , requires good hand-eye coordination and judgement (telling where the frisbee is going based on how fast it's going and the angle of the frisbee itself in air).
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/27/2013, 6:24 pm

bandityogo wrote:My favorite sport is Ultimate Frisbee, If you consider it a sport, I do because it involves a lot of physical endurance (Similar to that of Soccer) , requires good hand-eye coordination and judgement (telling where the frisbee is going based on how fast it's going and the angle of the frisbee itself in air).
Ooh yeah that is soo fun!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 9/27/2013, 9:10 pm

bandityogo wrote:My favorite sport is Ultimate Frisbee, If you consider it a sport, I do because it involves a lot of physical endurance (Similar to that of Soccer) , requires good hand-eye coordination and judgement (telling where the frisbee is going based on how fast it's going and the angle of the frisbee itself in air).
Played Ultimate Frisbee a few times, think it's really fun.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down