Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction

3 posters

Go down

Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction Empty Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction

Post by Jaiden_hacks 9/8/2013, 3:25 am

Minecraft username: Jaiden_Hacks

Mod/Admin who banned you: Paxination

Reason you were banned: Item Sharing with a Trusted Donner / Rank Account (Chaguy)

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
I admit that I have broken the rules and regulations of Account sharing and for that I am sorry. Primarily it was my fault and not Chaguys and yet again for that I am sorry. Since the time of my ban I have thoroughly read the rules multiple times to ensure no future miss-communications or behavioral issues occur. I only wish to peacefully play on the server and help build the Oasis Community.

Kind regards Jaiden

Ps: Please don't let my name lure you into thinking I participate in any unwanted activities.

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

http://www.ravefm.com.au

Back to top Go down

Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction Empty Re: Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction

Post by Guest 9/18/2013, 5:42 am

Why do non staff continue to post irrelevant questions about ban appeals on ban appeals? Jack?

Post deleted. If you've got nothing relevant to the ban to post, don't post.
Please don't post simply to bump ban appeals...

-

On topic, goodluck with unban, I'll remind Pax this is here when I see him

Back to top Go down

Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction Empty Re: Jaiden_hacks Unban - Paxination Conviction

Post by Paxination 9/18/2013, 12:06 pm

I know its here. Still debating it.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/20/2013, 8:53 am

hmm, I'd say go for a second chance, but i'm kind of overforgiving like that and it's not really my call.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 9/20/2013, 4:06 pm

Ok jaiden_hacks, ban appeal approved. This is your last chance. A close eye will be kept on you.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down