I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This

3 posters

Go down

I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This Empty I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This

Post by Xhoblophone 9/2/2013, 3:33 pm

How do you put a signature into forum post, like the baseball quote Emer has, or Rev's Colour wheel, how do you do that, I feel like I should know, but I don't.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This Empty Re: I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This

Post by AppleInYourFace 9/2/2013, 3:41 pm

I your profile, You can put a signature and most of us make them or find a cool picture but words are just as good. The Website featured on mine is a great signature maker signaturecraft.us <---
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This Empty Re: I Feel Stupid For Not Knowing The Answer To This

Post by 4emersons 9/2/2013, 3:42 pm

If your problem is getting a signature, click the "Profile" button at right below the "
Join us in-game at oasis-mc.us and on Teamspeak at oasis-ts3.us Vote for us at bit.ly/oasisv!"  Then go to the signature part, and there should be a button to add that type of stuff.  For me, I had to click the "Youtube" button and then put the link in that.  I haven't really tried putting a picture or screenshot in the signature, so I don't know how to do that.  If what you mean is that you have one, it is just not showing up under your posts, then there is a box below "Preview" and "Send" button that you can click to attach the signature. 
Hope this helps,
-Ben
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 9/2/2013, 5:20 pm

Thank you both for the help.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down