Possible unbanning of zsbobcat29

2 posters

Go down

Possible unbanning of zsbobcat29 Empty Possible unbanning of zsbobcat29

Post by ThunderHorse 8/29/2013, 11:08 pm

I am going to say i know zsbobcat29 personally and he wouldn't do any of that intentionally. He told me all the stuff that he got banned for and i can't belive it. He admitted to accidentally breaking some blocks and he may have clicked the wrong key killing or releasing some of the animals. Hes already apologized. I think he needs a second chance. You have my word on it that he make things right if you choose to unban him. Like i said i know him personally hes one of my friends and we go to the same school and he didnt mean to do Any of that stuff.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Possible unbanning of zsbobcat29 Empty Re: Possible unbanning of zsbobcat29

Post by Guest 8/29/2013, 11:18 pm

Are you staff?
Is this your appeal?
Did I not warn you earlier about getting involved in someone else's appeal?
Are you the one who walked distances to gather animals and ended up having them killed?

THIS IS NOT YOUR APPEAL!
MY DECISION STANDS!

"clicked the wrong key" to break into a house, kill all 8 cows, and steal a horse? YEAH OKAY.
NO.
Do you know WHY I kept him banned? Because he LIED TO ME. THREE TIMES NOW. On the grief report, and twice in his previous appeal. And that apology to cuddly insincere imo.

DO NOT MAKE APPEALS FOR HIM! HE EITHER FOLLOWS THE CONDITIONS ON THAT APPEAL OR ITS A 100% NO NO AND NO.

You are NOT staff! I am handling this, NOT YOU. Do not but in again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 8/29/2013, 11:28 pm

I'd like to add that I myself had to rollback a big grief by him today after Lina banned him. There was no way it was an accident and if Lina does unban him (Which I highly doubt will happen, especially after what you just said) then I'll ban him straight away for the griefs I found.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down