+5
_Zeira_
sencezz
4emersons
Grimtongue
flomzilla
9 posters

Go down

Portable Horses (plugin suggestion) Empty Portable Horses (plugin suggestion)

Post by flomzilla 8/26/2013, 5:56 pm

This plugin is simple to use and allows you to stor your horse in your inventory or a chest.  This could be useful for teleporting or warping with a horse until pax finishes whatever solution he is working on.
link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/portable-horses/
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Portable Horses (plugin suggestion) Empty Re: Portable Horses (plugin suggestion)

Post by Grimtongue 8/27/2013, 1:05 pm

The concept of an portable horse is hilarious and awesome at the same time! I would actually start using horses on Oasis if they were so easily portable - and theft would basically be eliminated if you could store your best horse in a chest!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Portable Horses (plugin suggestion) Empty Re: Portable Horses (plugin suggestion)

Post by 4emersons 8/27/2013, 5:19 pm

This would be a great temporary plugin until Pax does whatever he is doing about the horses!  I have stopped using horses because whenever I need to go somewhere, I just /warp there, or I just walk, because when I am done there I usually just do /home to get back to my house!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sencezz 8/27/2013, 9:28 pm

Pokeball?
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/27/2013, 9:44 pm

I'm all for any pluggin to protect horses and prevent theft of them... Core Protect only RB's the killed ones as standard white ones... leaving a loss of: armor, saddle, nametag, color.

How much do horses cost if you don't find all the materials yourself?

nametags are $400. Saddles $50. armor is anywhere from $500-$700.

So a named armored horse= $950-$1150
+
If you didn't find it, you bought the spawn egg, or bought the horse from someone.
+
any other spawn eggs used for its parents if it was bred
+
(all the golden food you used on its parents to breed it
x all the times you needed to breed the horses to get your prized one)
= A lot of freaking coins to be lost because some moron killed or stole your horse, since it's not always easy tracing lost/set-free ones.

And finding lost ones is half the battle, then you have to lead them back, and rebuy all their equips. IF you find them...

Many have stopped bothering with horses for this and other reasons. If they were portable and able to be secured without giving staff and players a headache, I think people would enjoy them a lot more *-*

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 8/27/2013, 9:57 pm

Rawr! Server maintenance always start right before I can get on!!!

Anyway....Yes This sounds like a good idea. Though I wish there was a way we would have to craft something to be able to store them....Like a lasso inside wood planks, kinda like its in a chest (So basically a pokeball). Im kinda just against being able to store them so easily for some reason. >.< Though this would be a great temporary fix.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 9/14/2013, 7:19 pm

Bumping.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 9/15/2013, 8:01 am

Vouch. Would definitely make me use horses.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/15/2013, 9:31 am

I really need this plugin bad. My horses have been griefed over 20 times in about a 3 week period.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulttwin2 9/15/2013, 11:20 am

I vouch as well. In fact, wouldn't it be awesome if it could be used on any friendly mob?
It would be insanely funny with villagers as well.
Vulttwin2
Vulttwin2
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 9/15/2013, 12:29 pm

Vulttwin2 wrote:I vouch as well. In fact, wouldn't it be awesome if it could be used on any friendly mob?
It would be insanely funny with villagers as well.
Vulttwin2 wrote:used on any friendly mob?
Vulttwin2 wrote:any friendly mob?
:o YES, DO THIS NOW, PLEASE.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 9/15/2013, 1:23 pm

Using it on any friendly mob is going to far I think.....unless the ability to do it is expensive like sponges. I mean we are playing SMP not creative.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/15/2013, 5:37 pm

I vouch for this plugin. I need it bad
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down