appeal against your decision not to un ban me

2 posters

Go down

appeal against your decision not to un ban me Empty appeal against your decision not to un ban me

Post by caustic dose 8/25/2013, 7:04 am

Username - Caustic Dose

Banned by - Linkinparkey
Banned for Greifing

Thanks for you rapid response to my sons request for you to un ban him, I would really appreciate it if you would reconsider, he is 10 years old and really loves playing on this server with his cousin.   He is genuinely upset about your decision and your statement that you believe he has done this on a regular basis, when to the best of my knowledge going of conversations I have heard and his general attitude towards Rules and Minecraft I find this very hard to believe.

Unfortunately this morning he has also told me that what he did last night was in retaliation to somebody griefing him, he knows it was wrong  and he genuinely gave the person things back because he knew he had done wrong, it had nothing to do with you being there as he doesn't know who you are!

Please re consider you decision and I will endevour to make sure he follows the Rules in future.

Thanks

Caustic Doses mum

caustic dose
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

appeal against your decision not to un ban me Empty Re: appeal against your decision not to un ban me

Post by Linkinparkey 8/25/2013, 7:16 am

I'm sorry to hear that he's upset about it, but being griefed himself is no excuse to go grief other players. What he griefed didn't belong to whoever may have griefed him (I know this, as it was my items he griefed).
Sorry, but it is still a no from me, and I hope he and his cousin (if he wants to change server as well) will find another good minecraft server, and that this has tought him a lesson.

Remains banned
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down