2 posters

Go down

Shopping Centre of Canada Empty Shopping Centre of Canada

Post by kunaiknife452 8/12/2013, 12:57 pm

Minecraft username:Kunaiknife452

Real name (recommended):Tristan Smith

Proposed name of warp:CanadaShop

Location of warp (coordinates): x= -627.13204 y=63.0 z=1729.01574

Why do you deserve a warp?:I'm a Trusted trying to make an awesome Shopping place kinda like Warp shop but with more shop plots, cheaper plots, and more room. This would help me and the other people helping Lordtomenon and CaramelSmores get there faster so we can be able to build it more easily and conviniently. It is not very built yet but this warp would help change that alot faster.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Shopping Centre of Canada Empty Re: Shopping Centre of Canada

Post by Guest 8/12/2013, 4:59 pm

Uh... I think warps to personal shopworlds were denied up to this point... someone tried last map as well... having it next to an existing warp for a project or town was perfectly fine however... it's a mystery. (Ex: I have a shop district in voltage city, but the warp is for the town and public enchant table/anvils/craft table)
But that may have changed ._. idk (I can't even approve warps, but still...yeah ._.)

Tbh I love the idea of a smaller/cheaper-plot shop world for new players to quickly be able to participate in the economy, rather then save up thousands for a shop plot. If this gets approved I will help build if needed.

If it isn't approved, try making it close to an existing town warp or portal *-* wither with* permission from the warp's owner

Last edited by Lina on 8/12/2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You know you spawn too many withers when you mispell "with" as "wither")

Back to top Go down

Post by kunaiknife452 9/8/2013, 9:32 am

I'll do this i'm thinking of making a town near it now with CaramelSmores me and her have many projects together.
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 9/8/2013, 10:38 am

The last time somebody made one of these it turned out to be a train wreck of griefing, poor management, and more griefing. However, the "shop district" in Voltage is totally different - Voltage is a town that happens to have a few shops; it's not a dedicated warp for a shopping mall.

The important questions are:
Will you walk the halls of your shopping center each day to inspect for griefs?
How will you keep track of who owns which plots?
Will you charge 100 coins for a plot (or less)?
Will you properly utilize the forums and /warp warp to let people know this place exists (you need customers)?
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kunaiknife452 9/8/2013, 11:58 am

yeah i guess your right its not even really finished yet ill hold out on this app.
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down