Un-Ban?

Go down

Un-Ban? Empty Un-Ban?

Post by mgat612 7/27/2013, 5:45 pm

Original:
Okay so my minecraft username is mgat612. I think I got banned a year or 2 ago, im not sure who banned me given the length in which I got banned from. Ill be honest im not sure why I got banned(but there must of been a reason)but I was liveing with a friend and I guess I broke one of his blocks and a an admin/mod might of been unsure if I lived with him and called it a ban. Anyways the reason i want to play on this server is because I want to start playing minecraft and and with my friend. hes played for years on the server and he doesnt want to change. Im sorry for the wrong I made. Help?

Editted in format:

Minecraft username:
Okay so my minecraft username is mgat612.

Mod/Admin who banned you:
 I think I got banned a year or 2 ago, im not sure who banned me given the length in which I got banned from.

Reason you were banned:
 I was liveing with a friend and I guess I broke one of his blocks and a an admin/mod might of been unsure if I lived with him and called it a ban.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
Anyways the reason i want to play on this server is because I want to start playing minecraft and and with my friend. hes played for years on the server and he doesnt want to change. Im sorry for the wrong I made. Help?

Last edited by Lina on 7/27/2013, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Staff editted info into the format (Since it was all there, just not in the format thingy))

mgat612
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Un-Ban? Empty Re: Un-Ban?

Post by Guest 7/27/2013, 7:51 pm

Let's see.... 
no ban thread...
Been two years...
/seen mgat612 brings up nothing in game

I'm going to go ahead and unban you. Reason seems legit enough, and it's been 2 years  apparently....so I don't see why you can't have a second chance. 
Read the shiny rule book you will spawn with :D
Unbanned

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum