Should i leave forever? I_vote_lcap55%Should i leave forever? I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 16 ]
Should i leave forever? I_vote_lcap24%Should i leave forever? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
Should i leave forever? I_vote_lcap21%Should i leave forever? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

Should i leave forever? Empty Should i leave forever?

Post by cynder_firekitty 7/27/2013, 5:12 pm

Should I leave and only come back to refill shop, OR stay active in chat and stay with server for awhile
cynder_firekitty
cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Should i leave forever? Empty Re: Should i leave forever?

Post by AJ327 7/27/2013, 5:20 pm

I swear to god, if you leave, I'll find you.
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cynder_firekitty 7/27/2013, 5:24 pm

Deleted*

Last edited by cynder_firekitty on 7/27/2013, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted)
cynder_firekitty
cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 7/27/2013, 5:25 pm

HONESTLY, it just depends on how you feel about the server and the people who populate it. If you have good friends on here that you can't be in contact with any other way and if you enjoy being on this server. If you don't like people and fight too much and get bullied. these are the things you gotta think about. If you decide to leave some of us will be sad to see another Oasian go. If you decide to stay we'll be happy to have you. If you leave, but decide to come back, we'll welcome you back with open arms. But, I think this choice is Completely up to you. (I'm not good at advice >.<)
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cynder_firekitty 7/27/2013, 5:29 pm

thatonechick id love to stay but I get the feeling that no one wants me here anymore. if that's true I don't wanna bum everyone out
cynder_firekitty
cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 7/27/2013, 5:37 pm

I agree with ThatOneChick. It's up to how you personally feel, cynder. I certainly don't want to see you get bullied. But I don't mind if you stay. You've helped me out a lot when I was new, I'd hate to see you go. But if you feel there are others that make you feel unwelcome...I would understand why you'd want to leave. I certainly wouldn't want to stay where I'm not wanted. Do what you feel is best for yourself and your well being. That's what is most important.
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 7/27/2013, 10:50 pm

Okay to be honest I barly know you. BUT that will not stop me from saying this.....     If you leave I will personally hunt you down and slap you, and no normal slap an Apple slap. This is why I've had my doubts with Oasis... Yes Oasis's favorite Apple had doubts. You just need to make a bunch of friends and have fun with others. This is how I've gotten this far in the Oasis community. Cynder just hear me out if you ever see me in game yell at me and ask me to do stuff with you. That is how Oasis works.  Smile
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/27/2013, 11:05 pm

I know of multiple people that don't want you here (I don't care to give out names), but I would be sad if you leave.  You were one of by best Oasis friends for a while.  I did not see you recently, and I did not see what you did that made some people not like you, I have only heard stories from them about what you did.  I find the stories a little bit hard to believe, because you were so nice and fun to be around, and I hope that the stories were either not true, or just exaggerated, but I would be sad to see you leave.  I have seen so many good friends either leave Oasis, or do something stupid and get banned or something that I would get over it, but it always hurts to see them go.  But, if you do stay around, and get bullied, or treated poorly, or something of the likes, I completely understand why you would leave.  It is really sad that people would bully others just because they don't like them, or because they think that making others feel bad would make themselves feel good, but it is life.  Like I said, I completely understand if you want to go because people are being mean to you, because I have been bullied and I know 1st hand that is it not fun.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling 7/27/2013, 11:06 pm

Hey cinder, I believe its been a while since I've spoken to you. I wouldn't like to see you leave because you've been a friend of mine on oasis for a long time. Hell now that I think about it, we were Trusteds together. I remember all the nice conversations we've had. But if you don't enjoy the community anymore and want to leave it, that's your choice.

-Noah
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Should i leave forever? Empty derp

Post by artic534 7/27/2013, 11:21 pm

who ever said never come back go to hell! just bc u have no life does not mean make everybody else skrewed up

artic534
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by sencezz 7/28/2013, 9:15 am

sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/28/2013, 10:10 am

artic534 wrote:who ever said never come back go to hell! just bc u have no life does not mean make everybody else skrewed up

*Just *because *you *screwed

Never mind the fact that the sentence isn't grammatically correct, but now at least the spelling portion of my grammar Nazi complex can sleep.

And honestly, this is a decision you have to make on your own cynder. If you feel mistreated or unwanted, then leave. I don't approve of people making topics 'should I stay or should I go', it's just as bad as facebook bitches that fish for comments or likes. If you're happy then stay. Ultimately it's a game, not a social contest.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/28/2013, 11:55 am

mickdude2 wrote:And honestly, this is a decision you have to make on your own cynder. If you feel mistreated or unwanted, then leave. I don't approve of people making topics 'should I stay or should I go', it's just as bad as facebook bitches that fish for comments or likes. If you're happy then stay. Ultimately it's a game, not a social contest.
Your profile picture is messing with my reading man..

I Just the text above in morgan's voice.
It just makes it sound so much more respectable tongue

OT: Mickdude is right.
You should not rely your decision on the community whether you want to stay or not.
If you dont like to come in the server, then search for a better place where you feel more suitable.
If you like to come on the server and go about with the comminuty, then stay.
If this topic is just a cheeky trick to find out if people like you or not. Then leave, now.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by artic534 7/28/2013, 12:05 pm

mickdude2 wrote:

Never mind the fact that the sentence isn't grammatically correct, but now at least the spelling portion of my grammar Nazi complex can sleep.

And honestly, this is a decision you have to make on your own cynder. If you feel mistreated or unwanted, then leave. I don't approve of people making topics 'should I stay or should I go', it's just as bad as facebook bitches that fish for comments or likes. If you're happy then stay. Ultimately it's a game, not a social contest.
<3 lol

artic534
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/28/2013, 12:56 pm

Why is never come back even an option? XD Same as leave ._. ... unless you mean only leaving for a short period of time

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 7/28/2013, 2:23 pm

Cynder, you repeatedly made jokes about rape, used lots of profanity and insulted your friends on Oasis. Of course people got upset.  You're feeling bad because there were consequences for your actions.

I don't know if your problem is hormones, immaturity, or just a major case of "stuck on stupid," but you'll find that you still have plenty of friends on Oasis if you just stop acting like a complete asshole.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo 7/30/2013, 4:56 am

cinder don't leave ;n; we did some many thing on oasis just don't leave ;n;
rigo
rigo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/30/2013, 9:50 am

You have to accept the good and bad sides of a multiplayer server. If you don't, go play on singleplayer mode and never come back on Oasis. 

mickdude2 wrote: Ultimately it's a game, not a social contest.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 7/30/2013, 10:54 am

Leag wrote:
OT: Mickdude is right.
You should not rely your decision on the community whether you want to stay or not.
If you dont like to come in the server, then search for a better place where you feel more suitable.
If you like to come on the server and go about with the comminuty, then stay.
If this topic is just a cheeky trick to find out if people like you or not. Then leave, now.

THIS.  Dont let the community run your life.  If YOUR happy, then stay.  If some people dont like you, oh well, screw them.  If your not happy here, then I hate to say it, but you should leave.  Go where you are happy!  Your happyness should be your top priority, as it is mine as Owner!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanito 7/30/2013, 10:57 am

Should I stay or should I go now. If I stay there will be trouble, if I go it will be double.

The song has decided, stay. And then live with the trouble, because it won't go away. Just know that the people of Oasis are here to laugh with you, and sometimes at you ;)
Evanito
Evanito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://evanito.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/30/2013, 5:07 pm

This seems like a cry for attention, to be honest.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 7/30/2013, 5:24 pm

Kevo235 wrote:This seems like a cry for attention, to be honest.

So far i've seen this whole topic look like this:

Should i leave forever? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScfGt14AX2kfr-bOalQznus72obv44mpjycbV4JZv490iLx5ls

Making a topic about either leaving or staying is like calling a suicide hotline. This decision is up to you, not the others, and like Mick said, it's not a social contest, it's a virtual-game.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Should i leave forever? Empty The Clash

Post by ericcanam 7/30/2013, 7:26 pm

ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/30/2013, 8:45 pm

cynder wrote:thatonechick id love to stay but I get the feeling that no one wants me here anymore. if that's true I don't wanna bum everyone out.

kevo wrote:This seems like a cry for attention, to be honest.

Last edited by MarcoTheGod on 7/30/2013, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/30/2013, 9:00 pm

cynder_firekitty wrote:thatonechick id love to stay but I get the feeling that no one wants me here anymore. if that's true I don't wanna bum everyone out

Honestly i think you should stay make friends and talk to people we are happy to have anyone come to the server (Besides hackers and greifers). That's what i'm doing since i have been more active for these past few days.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next