Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether!

+12
TheChopper20
surak_the_great
rigo
echolectrical
Aeralia
bober_rus
Kyorgtea
Krazo
Leagle
mickdude2
_Zeira_
Paxination
16 posters

Go down

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! Empty Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether!

Post by Paxination 7/19/2013, 12:16 am

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! 2013-010

Second time i've posted an xray of the nether, this is like right out side of the portal at /warp nether
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! Empty Re: Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether!

Post by _Zeira_ 7/19/2013, 12:54 am

Newbs just want everything all at once.... :/
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! Empty Re: Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether!

Post by mickdude2 7/19/2013, 1:17 am

I swear Pax, every time you do this, the price of quartz crashes.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/19/2013, 4:57 am

omg the paxinator is a h4x, b& pl0x
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 7/19/2013, 5:06 am

You filthy hacker..
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 7/19/2013, 12:33 pm

Leagle wrote:omg the paxinator is a h4x, b& pl0x

VOUCH
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus 7/19/2013, 2:30 pm

once again,newbs don't look at forums...
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/19/2013, 2:52 pm

...when people xray....
How the hell do they know if they're stepping on a non-ore block.... or air..... ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeralia 7/19/2013, 8:35 pm

just sayin you can't mine right outside the portal where some quartz is visible :P i manage to get plenty tho... ask gweedo he's seen it :P you just gotta risk yo levels and gear in case of death :P ;)
Aeralia
Aeralia
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 7/20/2013, 4:58 am

I have no problem getting quartz. Just look at my house in /warp voltage. All of that quartz is legit. I had help from rigo to mine it but its still legit and I've got over a stack still.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo 7/20/2013, 10:12 pm

pax has xray did not see that comming
rigo
rigo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by surak_the_great 7/20/2013, 10:18 pm

Noobs just gotta be noobs and sadly we can't do anything to stop the "noob" mentality.
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo 7/20/2013, 10:19 pm

surak_the_great wrote:Noobs just gotta be noobs and sadly we can't do anything to stop the "noob" mentality.
that is true :L
rigo
rigo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by surak_the_great 7/20/2013, 10:22 pm

Sadly...we can only educate and hope the people who join the server aren't all this kind of human.
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 7/20/2013, 10:24 pm

I think the problem is that newbs dont want to loss their stuff
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by surak_the_great 7/20/2013, 10:30 pm

Yes, and the fact that some, if not most don't care about other people's stuff/property and there are so many greefing banning, or the greefing is also just for greed. 
surak_the_great
surak_the_great
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo 7/20/2013, 10:32 pm

you do make good points
rigo
rigo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! Empty Uhm... Sorry?

Post by Guest 7/22/2013, 6:47 am

I think I know where all of the Quartz went...

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! 2013-011

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! 2013-012

Uhm... Sorry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/22/2013, 12:39 pm

A bit off topic but that looks really cool tent :D

Anyways, there is plenty of quartz in the nether :P!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! Empty Noobs have no patience

Post by echolectrical 7/22/2013, 1:12 pm

Noobs don't find it worth the effort to actually go FIND their own quartz.Mad  And tent.... wooooow Smile Smile
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 7/22/2013, 3:54 pm

Tentalaria wrote:I think I know where all of the Quartz went...

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! 2013-011

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! 2013-012

Uhm... Sorry?

Is that the hill/mountain i WE'd in for ya?
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/22/2013, 3:57 pm

Paxination wrote:
Tentalaria wrote:I think I know where all of the Quartz went...

[ IMG ]

Uhm... Sorry?

Is that the hill/mountain i WE'd in for ya?

It is! I mined a !@#ton of Quartz to build this (and there's comming more) Yes, it's still not finished... But I'm working on it! I do hope that I can finish it before the old map gets deleted though...

Last edited by Tentalaria on 7/22/2013, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +information)

Back to top Go down

Once again, newbs complaining about not enough quartz in the nether! Empty Dem Newbs Don't look hard enough

Post by ericcanam 7/22/2013, 5:43 pm

You know what I think is going on? Newbs think that all the quartz is visible from the nether floor. You have to DIG DOWN to get a lot of it, and the newbs either DON'T KNOW THAT or they're TOO LAZY.
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Post by elmono17 7/22/2013, 11:43 pm

Yeah quartz is def not a problem in the nether...... but you know what is finding glow stone its so much work to get a couple of pieces, you guys sucked the nether dry of it!! LOL
elmono17
elmono17
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 7/23/2013, 11:35 am

elmono17 wrote:Yeah quartz is def not a problem in the nether...... but you know what is finding glow stone its so much work to get a couple of pieces, you guys sucked the nether dry of it!! LOL

The simple fact is that people are too lazy to take a virtual walk a few hundred blocks from the portal to find the goodies.  My nether home is just over 1000 blocks from the portal and there are amazing amounts of resources all over the place.  I've scouted out about 200 blocks in every direction and there are vast numbers of glowstone clusters all over the place.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down