Organizing Build Off Contests :)

3 posters

Go down

Organizing Build Off Contests :) Empty Organizing Build Off Contests :)

Post by BiggJ1939 7/8/2013, 11:04 am

So, as I have been on playing on oasis I seem to miss every build off because they seem, and I could be wrong, spontaneous and random! However, I know that many people would love to do these, I’ve asked before on the server, and I would like to offer some help in arranging these contests :)

If we could set a day or two a week, like Wednesday and Friday, and hold a contest or two at specific times, like 7 pm and 9pm EST, then people could sign up for those slots. If they don’t show up, we will get someone else to take their place on the fly :P I’d like to offer my services in making the rosters, posting times, and making sure everything runs smoothly :) maybe even build myself every once in a while :)

Again, there might be something in place that I just don’t know about, but, seeing that the last post on the forums was back Jan. 3rd 2013, it doesn’t seem to be too lively on the build off thread.

Obviously I do not have the power to give gamemodes and such for the build offs, so an admin or mod will be needed, but if they know the times then they know when they are needed.

I’d just like to know anyone’s thoughts :) if it’s a bad idea, I’ll go back to my island and keep building by myself :P

Hope everyone has a great day and I’m excited to hear what people think :)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Organizing Build Off Contests :) Empty Re: Organizing Build Off Contests :)

Post by commander_chair 7/8/2013, 12:14 pm

since i am owner of buildoff and run all of them, nothing will be changed. Sorry, more buildoffs get to happen if they are at random instead of posting them and all the time that it takes to go through them all.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 7/8/2013, 12:38 pm

ok :) thanks for the feedback!
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by momogowi 6/20/2014, 9:43 pm

do not feel bad, this is the fourth day in a row i missed one. and since there is a huge one tomorrow, but i didn't win any buildoff and i am only trused, i missed my chance. and now i gotta wait a lllllllllllllllloooong time  Sad Sad 
momogowi
momogowi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2014, 10:00 pm

This thread is from "Mon Jul 08, 2013", I know you aren't happy about buildoff right now, but please STOP IT.
DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON THE FORUMS BY REVIVING DEAD THREADS.
LOCKED.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down