mrdrpeppa's Veteran app!!!! XD

5 posters

Go down

mrdrpeppa's Veteran app!!!! XD Empty mrdrpeppa's Veteran app!!!! XD

Post by MisterDoctorPeppa 6/15/2013, 6:24 pm

Minecraft Name: mrdrpeppa

Real Life Name: Will Talbott

How long have you played on this server: About almost a month now.

How often do you play this server: About every single day i have air left on Mars.

Have you voted for oasis SMP: Yes i have, I've started like a week ago and voted everyday.

Name any staff that will vouch for you: Gweedo93, AJ327, Iumi4koma, 4emerson, Leagle...

Why do you deserve to be a veteran: I am a friendly player that is always on. I love to talk to people. I am very responsible because I have to take care of an entire town. And trust me, it can be chaotic! XD I've been going up on the "chain of command" and i love to improve.

What are you different from all of the other trusted: Well none of the other trusted are me but me. I am one of the few that owns a town and I try to help all people with everything that i have. I give away free diamonds (that i got from mining with a fortune 3 pick XD).

btw: Pax and Mad..you gwuys wrock! I wish i hwad a sewrver liwke you gwuys! XD

MisterDoctorPeppa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

mrdrpeppa's Veteran app!!!! XD Empty Re: mrdrpeppa's Veteran app!!!! XD

Post by Z 6/15/2013, 6:38 pm

Hi I'm Mrdrpeppa wrote:Name any staff that will vouch for you: Gweedo93, AJ327, Iumi4koma, 4emerson, Leagle...

1 Ask staff before you write them down on your app.

2 AJ and 4emer arent even staff.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 6/15/2013, 7:09 pm

I don't remember you ever asking me if I'd vouch.

Now on topic : I think it's to early for you to be applying for vet. I honestly don't think you're ready yet. Just keep playing, and apply later on.Smile
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/15/2013, 7:24 pm

IMHO too early to apply for vet. You just got trusted (as in within 24 hours of this post). 

My advice? Be active in the community and on the server for a couple months (minimum is three) before applying for Veteran rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2013, 7:38 pm

I...was not asked to vouch... xD
Honestly I do think you have potential though. You're active, you don't break a ton of rules or drive staff insane, you've already got a warp (maybe 2?) for a town, friendly, helpful, etc. You're one of my favorite people that joined recently. And I think eventually you will make a great vet candidate.

It's just the time isn't there yet... not that ranks are any kind of time competition- they don't require an amount of playtime or anything like that- but I like to see people committed to the server for at least a few months before I consider vouching for veteran apps.

Vet holds a lot of responsibility! You get /i to spawn items, you're a role model for the rest of the community, and people look to you for answers. This is why the Veteran for each month is voted for (votes PMed on forums to owners before the last saturday) out of 2-3 candidates picked by staff each month from the pool of applications. To sum it up, it's like a popularity competition that gives a deserving player new perks to help out. Often times the longer you actively play, the more friends you make, and the more you build and help people, the more people will vouch (or vote for you if staff chooses you as a candidate on promo-days).

Don't let the lack of vouches discourage you though, Just keep playing and vouches/ranks/etc will come eventually! mrdrpeppa's Veteran app!!!! XD 758422

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 6/15/2013, 7:43 pm

For future reference if someone vouches on your app (In this case member), it doesn't mean they vouch for all other apps, like veteran. 

I'll just echo what Mad said: Be active, be friendly, be fun.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down