Kevo235
AJ327
GoldMine
11 posters

Go down

Thank You Oasis - GoldMine's Goodbye Empty Thank You Oasis - GoldMine's Goodbye

Post by GoldMine 5/19/2013, 11:40 pm

Hey everybody,
Many of you are new and may not know me. This is for those who still remember me. I have been inactive (with a few visits) for a while now. It may be obvious to many, but I don't like leaving without giving notice/saying goodbye.I've struggled to get back into MineCraft the past few months. 

I have many fond memories (and some not so) on this server, from being promoted to mod to Kevo's many trolls. Thank you oasis, thank you for the countless hours of joy. You guys have given me much support, and this is by far my favorite MineCraft server ever. Best of luck to everybody.

Signing off,
~GoldMine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Thank You Oasis - GoldMine's Goodbye Empty Re: Thank You Oasis - GoldMine's Goodbye

Post by AJ327 5/20/2013, 1:49 am

It was great having you and seeing you visit!

See you and good luck :)
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Thank You Oasis - GoldMine's Goodbye Empty Re: Thank You Oasis - GoldMine's Goodbye

Post by Kevo235 5/20/2013, 2:40 am

"What inspired you to call yourself GoldMine" -Kevo
"It's my name." -GoldMine

"GoldMine, are they flying?" -Wesley
"Yeah, should we do something?" -GoldMine

"asdadwqedaasdwqwd" -Kevo
"STOP TALKING IN FRENCH GOD DAMMIT" -GoldMine

I'll never forget you bro. Even though I make fun of what you said a lot, you were a great guy and a pleasure to have as a part of our community. Good luck on your future plans, but keep oasis and the time you've spent here very close to your heart, because we will.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 6:01 am

Kevo235 wrote:"What inspired you to call yourself GoldMine" -Kevo
"It's my name." -GoldMine

"GoldMine, are they flying?" -Wesley
"Yeah, should we do something?" -GoldMine

"asdadwqedaasdwqwd" -Kevo
"STOP TALKING IN FRENCH GOD DAMMIT" -GoldMine

I'll never forget you bro. Even though I make fun of what you said a lot, you were a great guy and a pleasure to have as a part of our community. Good luck on your future plans, but keep oasis and the time you've spent here very close to your heart, because we will.

Thank you Kevo, how will I ever forget your shenanigans? Saying that I won't ever look at the forums or play minecraft again would be lying, and if I do get back into it, Oasis is the first place I'm going to play :)

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 6:08 am

AJ327 wrote:It was great having you and seeing you visit!

See you and good luck :)
It was great visiting again! Best of luck!

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 5/20/2013, 11:44 am

I remember you from back when I was trusted and I have seen you on odd occasions and you seem like a nice player and I hear a lot of good things about, its always sad to see a long term player of oasis leave but good luck for the future and have fun!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 11:50 am

revilo410 wrote:I remember you from back when I was trusted and I have seen you on odd occasions and you seem like a nice player and I hear a lot of good things about, its always sad to see a long term player of oasis leave but good luck for the future and have fun!
Glade to hear that you've heard GOOD things about me ;)! Good luck to you as well :)

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 5/20/2013, 1:55 pm

Good luck on what ever endeavors await you! I hope I get another chance to get to know you!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/20/2013, 5:34 pm

Goldbro, even thought we didn't talk very much when you were active, i still love those moments when you were on, and i will always viciously await you to pop in (Even if it's only some seconds) To say hello. Best luck in life c;
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 5/20/2013, 7:28 pm

I saw you a couple times, we where hilarious I still can't ever be as funny as you, I'll miss you ;n;
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 5/20/2013, 7:36 pm

you will be missed
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 8:24 pm

Paxination wrote:Good luck on what ever endeavors await you! I hope I get another chance to get to know you!
As do I! Thanks.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 8:25 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Goldbro, even thought we didn't talk very much when you were active, i still love those moments when you were on, and i will always viciously await you to pop in (Even if it's only some seconds) To say hello. Best luck in life c;
:') thanks for the kind words!

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 8:31 pm

Question
Kyorgtea wrote:I saw you a couple times, we where hilarious I still can't ever be as funny as you, I'll miss you ;n;
one second let me snap shot that.. Finally somebody who sees my comedic genius.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/20/2013, 8:38 pm

Sorry to see ya go, good to know we will be hearing from you some time.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/20/2013, 9:32 pm

mickdude2 wrote:Sorry to see ya go, good to know we will be hearing from you some time.
You'll defiantly still be hearing from me, I'm going to try to stay active on the forums.

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 5/21/2013, 7:51 pm

I probably wasn't really noticeable back in beta, but to me, you were probably one of my favorite staff members along with jonchen, sae, and neil. I'm going to miss you. Take care.
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 5/22/2013, 11:17 pm

Although I never got to know you very well, it is sad to see a player who contributed so much to our server have to leave. You may not recognize me, but I have seen you on a lot over the years. First as a mod, and following times as any other rank, which always confused me because I could have sworn I had seen you as a mod once before. I think I asked you about that sometime in there. That was before I was an active player however and I had not knowledge of an Oasis forum. Last, I thank you for your contributions to our server and I hope to see you again one day
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down