portecting your home, big problem comes up

3 posters

Go down

portecting your home, big problem comes up Empty portecting your home, big problem comes up

Post by tobybaconator 5/2/2013, 4:49 am

Good morning, afternoon, evning to everyone i just wanted to post this since i was deleting the rp on my old house to make everythign bigger and attempted first to put the rp back on my house and its not working saying that make sure that 3 blocks do not touch. I can come alon with the coordinates it gives me and do not understand why i cant save my own place anymore can maybe anyone help me out on this?

tobybaconator
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

portecting your home, big problem comes up Empty Re: portecting your home, big problem comes up

Post by Z 5/2/2013, 7:25 am

We do not have any form of home protection, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

portecting your home, big problem comes up Empty mh

Post by tobybaconator 5/2/2013, 4:23 pm

intresting im playing on the [content deleted] server and someone told me that its owned by theis community guess i was wrong

tobybaconator
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

portecting your home, big problem comes up Empty Re: portecting your home, big problem comes up

Post by Kevo235 5/2/2013, 4:26 pm

tobybaconator wrote:intresting im playing on the [content deleted] server and someone told me that its owned by theis community guess i was wrong

This server's better anyways, but ok.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down