how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

4 posters

Go down

how could this happen... when you run out of coffee Empty how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by TY00N 4/17/2013, 4:18 pm

No Evil or Very Mad i havnt had COFFEE today.. i'm cranky... here's what i look like
TY00N
TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

how could this happen... when you run out of coffee Empty Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by ExtraSauce 4/17/2013, 4:20 pm

Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

how could this happen... when you run out of coffee Empty Re: how could this happen... when you run out of coffee

Post by TY00N 4/17/2013, 4:32 pm

Paxination likes seeing my pictures. i think it's allowd, but i dont think pot is on the forums.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.
TY00N
TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N 4/17/2013, 4:33 pm

I meen im in off topic. thought being off topic was alowd.

ExtraSauce wrote:Tyoon, please, refrain from making these kinds of topics if you don't want to get another forum ban.
TY00N
TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 4/17/2013, 4:53 pm

TY00N wrote: I meen im in off topic. thought being off topic was alowd.

I think what he means is that all these topics you post are annoying and they clog up the recent topics section. If he doesn't mean that, than I do
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 4/17/2013, 6:23 pm

And your being a post whore, you double posted....in less then 1 min. Try using the EDIT button.

And I said I liked the cute puppies. Not your pics. But the cat one is funny.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TY00N 4/17/2013, 7:51 pm

o well i dont re post... i pretty shur i edit.
Paxination wrote:And your being a post whore, you double posted....in less then 1 min. Try using the EDIT button.

TY00N
TY00N
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 4/17/2013, 8:51 pm

TY00N wrote:
o well i dont re post... i pretty shur i edit.
Paxination wrote:And your being a post whore, you double posted....in less then 1 min. Try using the EDIT button.

Nope you do not edit your messages. I have never seen you edit them. You always double post. Its obvious when you do edit them, everyone can see that its been edited. The 2 post i have quoted below are the ones I am talking about. So how about staying off the GRASS long enough to know whats going on around ya? If you scroll up, you will see the date and time they were posted. 1 min apart. But that doesnt mean exactly 1 min. It could have been 10 secs right after and the server rounded UP instead of DOWN. Last warning. I dont want to see any more double posting to boost your post count again. If you feel there is a need to add more info, EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS POST!

TY00N wrote:Paxination likes seeing my pictures. i think it's allowd, but i dont think pot is on the forums.

TY00N wrote: I meen im in off topic. thought being off topic was alowd.

You even quoted Extrasauce in both post, WITH THE SAME QUOTE!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down