Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet!

+8
Pandaz1
AJ327
MrShatang
mickdude2
cmanrocks2012
Maarten1708
NoahDooling
FoxDanFox
12 posters

Go down

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! Empty Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet!

Post by FoxDanFox 4/11/2013, 11:01 am

Minecraft username: FoxDanFox.

Real name (recommended): Daniel.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 14 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every day. Till the Kevodom comes.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, I have. Tens of times.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Totally not sure.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well, I've been Trusted for a long time, at a first place. Thus, I know everything about this stunning place. Then, I never refuse helping anyone, it doesn't matter who asks me to. I am polite and successfully try to be nice to all players, including guests. But all this is not as important as the following: I give away my famous FoxCookies. I hope that considering those points will affect on Administration's desicion positively. :)
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! Empty Re: Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet!

Post by Guest 4/11/2013, 2:48 pm

Not at home so I don't have my vouch pic link l:
VOUCH!

Back to top Go down

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! Empty Re: Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet!

Post by NoahDooling 4/11/2013, 3:08 pm

Clearly a vouch! Good luck bro!
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maarten1708 4/11/2013, 4:30 pm

Omg, just yes!!!!!!

Good luck bro... VOUCH

Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 4/11/2013, 6:58 pm

I am going to vouch for you! :D
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 4/11/2013, 8:01 pm

I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault, but you were very inactive recently. However, I remember when you were a great friend and good player. So, with another month or so of activity, I will vouch.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 4/11/2013, 10:15 pm

Support for you fox :)

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxDanFox 4/11/2013, 11:14 pm

Thanks for those great vouches, my friends! :D /Watches some new shining vouches/
mickdude2 wrote:I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault, but you were very inactive recently. However, I remember when you were a great friend and good player. So, with another month or so of activity, I will vouch.
Thank you anyway, Mick! My recent inactivity is caused by serious exams preparations, so... :P As soon as exams are passed, I will probably be more active than you'd like! XD
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 4/12/2013, 1:37 am

You are a great player and have been here for a while, activity has been better so good job!

VOUCH
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 4/12/2013, 4:25 am

Okay, So, As many vouch and bring good news, There are some icebergs, I am unsure of vouching.

Okay, So you say you are polite, And when your house glitched you were mad at staff (No pun intended), And you were slightly stubborn about it too, I understand that this amazing house that was almost finished was destroyed, But you need to wait. You also need to remember, That we're SMP, Survival (You got that part) Multiplayer. I understand you are helpful and fun to talk to, But you never talk unless someone asks you a question, Which isn't very reassuring for me because I love a good community.

This is only a heads up to help you along the path to Veteran status, Both good and bad can come from icebergs, They might sink ships, But they also give home to cute creatures, So I will vouch for you. You 99% deserve it, Going parallel along what I have said above will give that 1% needed to get to your destination :)

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! MaQY2sK
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxDanFox 4/12/2013, 7:25 am

Pandaz1 wrote:Okay, So, As many vouch and bring good news, There are some icebergs, I am unsure of vouching.

Okay, So you say you are polite, And when your house glitched you were mad at staff (No pun intended), And you were slightly stubborn about it too, I understand that this amazing house that was almost finished was destroyed, But you need to wait. You also need to remember, That we're SMP, Survival (You got that part) Multiplayer. I understand you are helpful and fun to talk to, But you never talk unless someone asks you a question, Which isn't very reassuring for me because I love a good community.

This is only a heads up to help you along the path to Veteran status, Both good and bad can come from icebergs, They might sink ships, But they also give home to cute creatures, So I will vouch for you. You 99% deserve it, Going parallel along what I have said above will give that 1% needed to get to your destination :)

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! MaQY2sK

Sure, thanks, Pandaz. Seems fair, though. I will try to do my best in the nearest future and since then. :)
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 4/12/2013, 4:27 pm

VOUCH!

Fox is a great player and friend of mine, and he's been here quite a long time now; Definitely a worthy candidate!!!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Netherpro 4/14/2013, 10:22 pm

~VOUCH!
Netherpro
Netherpro
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! Empty Thanks! ;D

Post by FoxDanFox 4/15/2013, 10:20 am

Guys, all those vouches are great, thank you so much! Then, thanks for all those warm words... Oh, and by the way, excuse me my null-activity-days, as I am preparing for some exams right now. However, that doesn't mean I forgot about you and Oasis! Soon I will regain my activity. See you in the game. :P
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Breaking news! FoxDanFox applies for Vet! Empty Re: Breaking news FoxDanFox applies for Vet!

Post by surv1v0r08 4/15/2013, 1:45 pm

Raise your vouch number up 1!

You have a vouch from me!
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by g4rr3tt1 4/15/2013, 6:18 pm

#vouch
g4rr3tt1
g4rr3tt1
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.youtube.com/RegionalRage/

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxDanFox 4/16/2013, 11:54 am

Veery nice! :3 Now... fasten your seat belts, a little bump.
FoxDanFox
FoxDanFox
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down