reply to "Request for iconomy money refund"

3 posters

Go down

reply to "Request for iconomy money refund" Empty reply to "Request for iconomy money refund"

Post by Grimtongue 3/21/2013, 6:17 pm

Since my original post got locked before I could respond, I'll just make a new topic.

Thank you, madscientist and Paxination for taking the time to explain why it isn't realistic to issue refunds and why things had to be this way. I've done enough work with SQL to understand why you wouldn't want to go anywhere near a sloppy recordset with 31k rows! It sucks losing all that money, but at least those problems are fixed forever.

@Kevo - I made the indirect comparison between you and Nicki Minaj to burn you a little, since you trolled my post. I'm not sure how you could perceive me as a raging butt-hurt 12, and I certainly don't appreciate the juvenile comment you left later in the post.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

reply to "Request for iconomy money refund" Empty Reply

Post by muskie_boy1 3/31/2013, 10:51 pm

I'm glad to
muskie_boy1
muskie_boy1
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

reply to "Request for iconomy money refund" Empty Re: reply to "Request for iconomy money refund"

Post by Kevo235 4/1/2013, 4:48 am

Grimtongue wrote:@Kevo - I made the indirect comparison between you and Nicki Minaj to burn you a little, since you trolled my post. I'm not sure how you could perceive me as a raging butt-hurt 12, and I certainly don't appreciate the juvenile comment you left later in the post.

I really didn't troll your post though, I was just stating the facts that were there and I guess you took it the wrong way and left me a pretty juvenile comment back so I just did what I do best, which is treated others how i'm treated by them. Don't take it personally.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

reply to "Request for iconomy money refund" Empty Re: reply to "Request for iconomy money refund"

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down