Biohazard938's Second Attempt at Veteran

Go down

Biohazard938's Second Attempt at Veteran Empty Biohazard938's Second Attempt at Veteran

Post by Biohazard938 4/29/2011, 2:53 am

Minecraft username: Biohazard938

Real name (recommended): Josh

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 41.81 Hours of gameplay time, And about 25 to 30 days since joining.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:At least once every day Unless it's a special occasion.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:Anyone who would wish to support me<3

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Alright let's try this again.
I feel I deserve Veteran because,
1. I'm a very active member of this server, I spend a wholeee lot of time here.
2.I try and resolve any conflict before it gets out of hand, I despise pointless fighting.
3. I will try and help anyone who needs it, If someone is griefed I will try my best to At least help with the rebuilding.
4 I Adore helping people, I prefer to help other must of the time over my own current projects.
5. I feel like I could contribute a lot more to the server given the correct resources, The upgrade to Artisan has helped bridge that gap quite a bit, But I'm still not done.
What set's me apart,
...I don't know really, I don't pay much attention to how I act...So I will let someone who has spent time with me decide that :P.

Well that's that, Hoping for the best.

--Bio<3
Biohazard938
Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down