Ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by Charlie_ 3/11/2013, 10:59 pm

I was banned on this amazing server and i don't even know what i did. Please appeal my ban. This is my favorite server i love it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. If you repley please tell me what i was banned for and i will never do it again in my life. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad. My minecraft username is Charlie_pie7 and... Arrow my friend was banned for eating too much watermellon please appeal his ban his user name is tdubler Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad

Charlie_

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by Davidmich 3/11/2013, 11:11 pm

Charlie_ wrote:I was banned on this amazing server and i don't even know what i did. Please appeal my ban. This is my favorite server i love it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. If you repley please tell me what i was banned for and i will never do it again in my life. Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad. My minecraft username is Charlie_pie7 and... Arrow my friend was banned for eating too much watermellon please appeal his ban his user name is tdubler Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
Use the proper format to appeal.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Question

Post by Charlie_ 3/28/2013, 8:58 am

Wait so your are not going to appeal me or my friends ban I guess that is ok we will just find a new favorite server and delete this one from our multiplayer worlds. Crying or Very sad Sad

Charlie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw 3/28/2013, 9:27 am

First off, he didn't say that. Secondly, you should do what you said anyway.
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 3/28/2013, 6:20 pm

Aw man, I lol'd hard when I read this!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down