Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5

3 posters

Go down

Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5 Empty Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5

Post by 81killer 3/9/2013, 5:18 pm

Me and my cousin (deathstroke5) were just having fun on the server, when 3 other players started spawnkilling us. Last night, Pyrothingy said that the max for spawn killing someone is 5 per person, then no more. Mario, Bigfootman, and A13X killed me and my cousin at least 15 - 20 times each. I have screenshots, and would appreciate them being banned, or at least kicked.

81killer

Back to top Go down

Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5 Empty Re: Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 7:03 pm

max is FIVE?
From what I understood the max was NONE.

Back to top Go down

Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5 Empty Re: Mario, Bigfootman, and A13x are spawn killing me and deathstroke5

Post by Grimtongue 3/9/2013, 7:23 pm

When staff are not online or able to stop this behavior, screenshot and reporting is great - but what if you still want to game-on? Well, you can still use "/warp pvparena" instead of walking out the gates at spawn to avoid the spawn campers. If they are camping both places, just leave PvP for a while and find something else to do. They'll get bored and give up eventually. When they log off, go find their bases to get your revenge.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 3/9/2013, 7:24 pm

Screenshots bro, we need screenshots. Stories are good, screenshots are better.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 3/9/2013, 7:44 pm

Yup, stories can be exaggerated, or even false. We need to see hard evidence, chat logs, & screenshots posted.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down