ExtraSauce
Pandaz1
7 posters

Go down

Pandaz1's Veteran Application Empty Pandaz1's Veteran Application

Post by Pandaz1 3/9/2013, 4:58 am

Minecraft username: Pandaz1

Real name (recommended): Peter

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I joined the 2nd of Febuary, Submitted my Intro on the 3rd, So about a month and a week!
Please remember, you must have been on the server for 2 months before you will be considered for Veteran candidate.
This means that I can put up an application but it will not be looked upon and discussed by staff for promotions til the 3rd of April.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as I can.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, Every day. Not for the reward but for the comunity.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None that I know of, But I am open for vouches.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I don't mean / want to boast at all about how I am "different" to others. But what I do that others don't tend to do. I joined this server first, Hopes alive to go far. Hoping I don't screw up, And not to act like a noob, This is what I call a noob though, Not a bad gamer, But a liar, cheater, hacker, x-rayer, spammer & griefer. If I become Veteran, I can help lure away the temptation of these different crimes. Reading the rules I can see that their is a lot to take in, And as a Veteran there will be even more. When some join, I tell them about the /rules but for some, but they just ignore it. Knowing that I helped them, Gave them some food and made sure they're okay, Making a new friend. But, When I log into the forums I am unbelievably disappointed because the first thing that catches my eye is this: Bant ****** Ban ***** Banned ****** This is not just disappointing, But disheartening due to the fact I made sure they were okay, But they went and broke the rules anyways. Most don't even apply for an appeal. Those who do are debated on for if they really do want to stay on the server, If they appealed, Like many others don't then its crystal clear they care. When they do get unbanned and looked down on by the others, It shows they have no chance, None at all at staff. This is where some people come in, When they're unbanned, They tend to think they have a clear shot as staff, Little do they know a lot of people don't trust them one single bit. Those who do trust them still wanted them gone. They still loved the server and even take part in the community, Unfortunately they will blow their last chance, I am happy for some that they are gone, Giving them a new chance on a different server, If they one day come back more mature and opening of others, And people accept them then the server will be a great place. I spent long nights and early mornings on Oasis asking if anyone needs help, Tending to those who do and nurturing the newbies that join. Staying involved with the community and checking up on latest buzz on the server. Who has been promoted, Who has a new town, Who has a clan / team in PvP that needs opponents. What ever there is I still want to stay involved with the server. I am aware that Veteran does not have any staff perks such as /kick or /ban, But I doubt I will need that. I have a history in log-block [/lb] & GroupManager, So if I ever do get to Staff, or even Vet, You know that I can be trusted in what I am doing. I am also weary on the other perks Veteran gets, And its great power. Not to share any un-legit items with the players to keep the server fair and going. Another point I would like to propel is the fact that the owners are never on, I don't find this bad, Because they keep everything up and running, And the Admins do the config. Without the owners Oasis would not; And never would exist. I think I, Pandaz1, Being even just a Veteran candidate would prove to others how far one can get, Not through buildings and on time, But through the general love of the server. I also don't see why there is only one vote link, There should be at least 3, Each only giving a small reward like $50 in game cash. Top voter could even have a perk at $10 donator for a month, Encouraging people to both vote, But also donate! I am aware that this is a small application, But thank you dearly for your time reading this, I don't want anyone vouching on my app unless they truly believe I would make, Not good, But great Veteran. Others are also applying so I would like you to read up on other applicants posted by others and make a fair vote on your choice,
- Peter, The Panda
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Pandaz1's Veteran Application Empty Re: Pandaz1's Veteran Application

Post by ExtraSauce 3/9/2013, 5:13 am

Sorry, but one month is not even considerable for a vet app.

And also, the only Panda on Oasis is Neil.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouthorion 3/9/2013, 5:38 am

I would vouch for you but i agree about the quote above.
Gouthorion
Gouthorion
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 3/9/2013, 8:56 am

You are a good player, but you should play for awhile more.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 3/9/2013, 10:31 am

ExtraSauce wrote: Sorry, but one month is not even considerable for a vet app.

And also, the only Panda on Oasis is Neil.

^That
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 3/9/2013, 11:43 am

Wow, how about the tl:dr version please!

And no, you haven't been a member long enough to get Vet, keep playing, try again in several months or so.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 3/9/2013, 11:50 am

After reading this novel, I have two things to say, you are correct about not being here for long enough to be considered for veteran candiddate, and most of what you said is irrelevant to applying for guide, (Also, locking this because this is too early for a Vet app, PM me when you are eligible for applying)
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down