Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app.

+6
ExtraSauce
mickdude2
NoahMCer
Grimtongue
littlebender123
faststang4
10 posters

Go down

Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app. Empty Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app.

Post by faststang4 1/31/2013, 10:24 pm

Minecraft username:Faststnag428

Real name (recommended): Matthew knoll

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Nearly 2 years now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: very, and since i got my new pc probably more

Name any Guides, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I know madscientist would, possibly pax or gweedo. But i dont want to put any words in there mouths.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I know the server well and have been a part of it for a long time. I help around as much as i can. Im generally a nice person, cept pvp world. pvp world makes me rage :3. But anyway i know what im doing on the server and so on. I want to help around more since this is the only server ive ever mainly played on for 2 years. And i feel like i cant help as much as veteran anymore. I believe everyone on the server likes me, i would hope. And just overall i think more staff is nessisary and i could help with that. Thank you for lookin at my app, and thank you if you vouch.
And im just throwing it out there i wont be going afk for long periods of time anymore, my old computer wouldnt work and wouldnt run mc. Now i just use my brothers so it shouldnt happen again

Last edited by faststang4 on 2/1/2013, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app. Empty Re: Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app.

Post by littlebender123 1/31/2013, 10:28 pm

VOUCH :D
littlebender123
littlebender123
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app. Empty Re: Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app.

Post by Grimtongue 1/31/2013, 10:43 pm

I think that you are too immature to be a guide. Any guest would get kicked, and possibly even banned, for saying even half the stuff you say in public chat. You need to consistently act mature if you want "[Guide]" in front of your name.

Also, just think about it for a moment: being a guide involves actual work. Would this sort of work be enjoyable for you? Do you want to help the legions of guests to become contributing members of the Oasis community?
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Im tryin again :3 Faststang428's guide app. Empty Vouch

Post by NoahMCer 2/1/2013, 6:00 am

Vouch, but what grim said, try and act a little more mature, but don't stop having fun.
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/1/2013, 6:44 am

What grim said. I've seen you own a server, and you don't control people well. You couldn't even tell your own staff what to do, since they were all doing their own stuff. Also, you're not very active. I hardly ever see you on. Play a little more, and grow up.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by faststang4 2/1/2013, 7:17 am

mickdude2 wrote:What grim said. I've seen you own a server, and you don't control people well. You couldn't even tell your own staff what to do, since they were all doing their own stuff. Also, you're not very active. I hardly ever see you on. Play a little more, and grow up.
I never owned a server :I i was a moderator on it and i quit because the owner didnt let me do anything.
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by faststang4 2/1/2013, 7:21 am

Grimtongue wrote:I think that you are too immature to be a guide. Any guest would get kicked, and possibly even banned, for saying even half the stuff you say in public chat. You need to consistently act mature if you want "[Guide]" in front of your name.

Also, just think about it for a moment: being a guide involves actual work. Would this sort of work be enjoyable for you? Do you want to help the legions of guests to become contributing members of the Oasis community?
I support the fact that im immature, but thats only by my main friends. But to the banning guest's part now why would i do that? I know to only ban if they've broken the rules. But i support what you said and i will work on it grim. And to answer your question grim, yes i would i think it would be well worth it.
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 2/1/2013, 7:29 am

If you're getting guide just to keep AFKing for long periods of time then i guess the title should go to someone else.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by faststang4 2/1/2013, 8:58 am

ExtraSauce wrote:If you're getting guide just to keep AFKing for long periods of time then i guess the title should go to someone else.
I shouldnt be going afk anymore unless im going on vacation ect. i wasnt on for so long because my old computer broke down and wouldnt run mc. Now i just use my brothers so i shouldnt be going afk anymore
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 2/1/2013, 9:08 am

You get a vouch from me fast, but you need to act a little more mature. Just stop goofing off all the time, if you get guide act a little more serious :3
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/1/2013, 12:29 pm

Faststang has been a very good friend to me ever since I started. You may have your doubts, but I think he'd make a great guide in good time. Fast, just be active for a couple more months and prove that you won't go inactive, and i'm sure we'll see your potential.

Grim does have a point though: banning guests is more of a chore than a privledge.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 2/1/2013, 3:37 pm

I think u just have to be little more active for a few more moths and u should be fine for applying again. I have known u for such a long time u can be immature at times but really in front of friends u have known forever. If it wasn't for the inactivity you would have a vouch from me i would just wait for a little bit then re-applying.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 2/1/2013, 3:47 pm

Sorry man its a no from me...your inactivity is a problem for me. There is just too much of it.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down