NoahMCer
Paxination
nsuth13 #2
Big_Piglet
12 posters

Go down

Vet App Empty Vet App

Post by Big_Piglet 1/21/2013, 4:01 am

Oh god It's been so long since I've posted a topic... Really hope I didn't do something stupid and make this get posted in a different section.

Minecraft username: Big_Piglet

Real name (recommended): Logan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I know I played the day before the host switch, right before we got the map before this one, so since about Septermber 18th or 19th?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I don't plan on leaving, unless something horrible happens.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: A few times, yes, though I tend to forget.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Kevo was more or less demanding I apply, so I know I can count on his vouch. Talked to Pax about it, he recommended I apply as well, with Inten chiming in to support the idea of applying as well. If that doesn't mean I can't count on them vouching, I don't know what does.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: To be perfectly honest, I'm only applying because Kevo pretty much demanded it - I'dve preferred to wait a few more months. Anyway... I've only had this game since about August, and I'm not the best builder - I try, but it never comes out as I planned. I like to help people, but I'll admit I don't always go about it the right way, and I fear I may do more harm than good. I don't really know how to react to most situations, nor do I really know how to deal with other people. But I try. I try to build, I try to help, and I try to be a good member of the community. I've always questioned rules, making sure I didn't do anything stupid, or just knowing what exactly I could do - I still remember asking about whether or not I could use lava in a furnace, with almost everyone just saying "It's banned" before they read the entirety of what I was asking.

I try to build, I try to be helpful, I try to be part of the big family that is Oasis, and I always try to make sure I can follow the rules as closely as possible, down to any small exceptions, just to make sure I don't do something stupid.

Again, it's been so long since I've posted a topic I hope it doesn't end up in the wrong part of the forums, or get double posted... though I wouldn't be surprised.

(Happy now, Kevo?)
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Vet App Empty Re: Vet App

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/21/2013, 4:45 am

You a awesome player , but you got artisan 1 month ago i think you should enjoy artisan for longer and I don't think you can get promoted after you got promoted last month anyways , vouch , Kevo demanded it :3

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/21/2013, 5:25 am

Vet App Vouch_zps98e4a2c5

Big swine has my vouch definitely! And Josh, applying for vet is like something people should SHOULDN'T expect to get immediately! Think of applying for vet like running for president in the US. You start really early, and small. You slowly work your way up. And while your on your way up you start to make more and more noise so as soon as your at your pinnacle, your voice is the only thing people hear and vote for you! Unless your ridiculously popular to begin with. So you can apply for Vet at any time. In the end its still up to staff WHO gets to be the candidates, each month. And then you guys choose which one you want!

Last edited by Paxination on 1/21/2013, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/21/2013, 5:28 am

Paxination wrote:
Vet App Vouch_zps98e4a2c5

Big swine has my vouch definitely! And Josh, applying for vet is like something people should expect to get immediately! Think of applying for vet like running for president in the US. You start really early, and small. You slowly work your way up. And while your on your way up you start to make more and more noise so as soon as your at your pinnacle, your voice is the only thing people hear and vote for you! Unless your ridiculously popular to begin with. So you can apply for Vet at any time. In the end its still up to staff WHO gets to be the candidates, each month. And then you guys choose which one you want!
Thanks pax i'll remember this (hopefully) lol big you have my vouch !

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Vet App Empty Re:Vet App

Post by NoahMCer 1/21/2013, 5:59 am

Vouch bro, you've been a great player on oasis, quite friendly, I think you deserve this one.
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tanaka91 1/21/2013, 9:37 am

Paxination wrote:

Big swine has my vouch definitely! And Josh, applying for vet is like something people should SHOULDN'T expect to get immediately! Think of applying for vet like running for president in the US. You start really early, and small. You slowly work your way up. And while your on your way up you start to make more and more noise so as soon as your at your pinnacle, your voice is the only thing people hear and vote for you! Unless your ridiculously popular to begin with. So you can apply for Vet at any time. In the end its still up to staff WHO gets to be the candidates, each month. And then you guys choose which one you want!

After reading pax's amazing speech. All i can say is: Piglet for president !! Nah, just shut up and take my vouch (and money) tongue Piglet, you have always been a great person and i think bisongirl and many others would agree. Although you just got artisan. You still deserve veteran in my opinion.

Last edited by tanaka91 on 1/21/2013, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 1/21/2013, 11:09 am

Logan, bro, yes.

ThisIsAVounchTowardsThePersonWho
PostedThisApplicationBecauseMyVouchPicGot
DerpedAndIDontFeelLikeTryingToFindItAgain

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 1/21/2013, 1:26 pm

YES I'M HAPPY NOW!

Also, vouch. Like, 100% vouch.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/21/2013, 2:20 pm

Kevo....update the pic in your line of pics in your sig that says Kevo 2012.....its 13 now...out with the old and in with the new!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/31/2013, 3:26 am

vouch +w+
with a bonus army of cacti
Vet App 758422 Vet App 758422 Vet App 758422 Vet App 758422 Vet App 758422 Vet App 758422 Vet App 758422

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 1/31/2013, 9:49 am

You know... I really do think you deserve Veteran. I've seen you become very popular and very helpful with all players (that follow the rules), including Staff. Hope this vouch helps...

Vet App Image20
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ReachAndromeda 1/31/2013, 7:18 pm

Soooooo yeah.

This thing..

Vet App Vouch_zpsa93b0ceb
ReachAndromeda
ReachAndromeda
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 1/31/2013, 7:41 pm

You helped me out with my Pokemon White 2 team, and you are a helpful and nice person all together, I vouch
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/1/2013, 12:04 am

Vet App Vouch-13
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/1/2013, 6:50 am

<---That guy vouches. /\ that guy vouched. V that guy will vouch.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum