in search of critiquing

4 posters

Go down

in search of critiquing  Empty in search of critiquing

Post by Andesconin 4/18/2011, 11:09 pm

i had just joined the server last week and i built myself a nice little modern house. you can see it from the north exit of the spawn city. currently the main structure is nearing completion. i'll probably hole up that massive vertical hole in the ground out front, it was my mine where i got the resources for the house, but it just gets in the way, so i'll probably cover it up, i have an alternate entrance underground. and if the doors are all locked, there is a waterfall entrance at the bottom of the hill in the back, two vertical slits behind the water.

i'm planning on adding a second building next to it, but i was thinking of building a statue instead, something large that you can see when you walk out of the spawn city. i want to know what everyone thinks, sadly i do not have any pictures because of the temporary white list, but if anyone has the time and is curious, by all means, check it out, its small, but cozy. planning something larger for my next build :3...

-Andesconin

Andesconin
Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

in search of critiquing  Empty Re: in search of critiquing

Post by Master_moles 4/18/2011, 11:56 pm

I like your house, I'm thinking of making a modern home myself.
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 4/19/2011, 12:21 am

hi. you've been added to the whitelist.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/19/2011, 12:30 am

That is one fine looking place my friend. I really like how you fit three stories but still kept it looking small and cozy. The layout is unique and different. I have found that the difference between a lame house and a cool house is detail. You can make a house as big as you want, but it its square, made from one material and has nothing inside, it looks bad. But if you make a small, one bedroom home with a unique shape, opposing floor, ceiling and walls, bookcases, chairs etc., it makes a world of difference.

4/5 for design
3/5 construction materials
4/5 location
3/5 decoration
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Andesconin 4/19/2011, 2:16 am

i wasn't expecting replies so quickly, but thank you all, you guys just made my day, i'm gonna work on it a little more, though i think i'll have to buy bookshelves unless i can find some reeds.
Andesconin
Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/19/2011, 1:00 pm

I have a ton of reeds outside my house. Ask me in-game anytime and I can teleport you there to collect them.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down