Z
1MrZsc1
11 posters

Go down

MrZsc's Veteran App Empty MrZsc's Veteran App

Post by 1MrZsc1 1/9/2013, 10:34 pm

Minecraft username: MrZsc

Real name (recommended): Sichun

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: More than a year.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Log on once a day when I can.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None yet.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I am really creative, I love building, and I've been playing on oasis since I've been playing Minecraft.
1MrZsc1
1MrZsc1
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

https://www.youtube.com/c/MsZsc

Back to top Go down

MrZsc's Veteran App Empty Re: MrZsc's Veteran App

Post by Z 1/9/2013, 11:19 pm

Im strongly trying not to be 'that guy'. Look Mr, youve been here for awhile. Thats cool. But you dont seem to get whats wrong. You go afk for like, 4 months at a time. So in the end, youve been here for like, 7 months. Veteran is a rank for people who are active. Like, play every single day active. I have seen you on around 3 times in the past few months. You cant just do nothing and expect to be handed vet.

God, im sounding like a jerk. This is constructive crticism, not hate.

You should start smaller. Go for t+, then work your way up the ladder. Its too soon for vet for you imo.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/9/2013, 11:46 pm

He was on the server when i was on he was acting really imature what he was doing was PAX PAX PAX but he was offline and than I said stop spamming than he said i like to spam now even badder he spam more i like candy more that he did the pax thing like 10 or more times before that he spam's beep. one rules is dont spam.

not trying to put him down or anything just saying this beacuse Veteran's should not act like this even trusted + 's good luck any ways

edit still spamming **************** that

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 1/10/2013, 1:16 pm

MrZsc, I don't think your application for veteran status is appropriate.

You haven't played on this server for enough total time, or consecutive time, to have this rank.

You also frequently spam the chat, usually by making multiple requests for common, easy-to-get items. You also frequently rip-off other players during trades, which is why I don't trade with you anymore. Other players have also commented on this in chat.

Personally, I find you very annoying because you spam chat with a bunch of one-word messages - it clutters up the chat window, which is obnoxious. You also post multiple unsolicited links for your app when nobody asked for it. Even when a bunch of people tell you "STOP," you just keep doing it anyway. That's just rude.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Piglet 1/10/2013, 2:30 pm

In addition to what everyone is saying, your reason given is extremely short... almost as if you expect to be handed the rank.
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MrZsc1 1/10/2013, 8:24 pm

Grimtongue is the only player that says I'm annoying with those exact words. From a certain perspective, he's spamming that I'm annoying. I'm sorry about what happened last night, but I'm not annoying every single day. I'm just saying he's exaggerating about how annoying I am.
1MrZsc1
1MrZsc1
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MrZsc1 1/10/2013, 8:27 pm

By the way, I'm really sorry to everyone about the spamming last night, sometimes I just feel random and do random stuff. I'm really sorry, I will make it up to everybody.
Also, I mainly just want to be at least trusted+, because I think I've been trusted too long.
1MrZsc1
1MrZsc1
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 1/10/2013, 8:59 pm

1MrZsc1 wrote:
Also, I mainly just want to be at least trusted+, because I think I've been trusted too long.

Dude. Youre doing it again. You havent been trusted for too long. Trusted+ is for people who have demonstrated their dedication to the server by helping, playing, contributing, and supporting. People who have been here for a long time uninterupted by going away for a substantial amount of time. Trusted + is not just handed out to people who have been trusted for awhile. Me personally, i was trusted for around 7 months before i was promoted. These things take time and hard work. You havent shown those qualities. Not yet atleast.

Also, hinting that you really want the rank does not help your chances at all. Thats known as begging. Not good stuff.

I apologize if my words were a tad hurtful, and if a staff member thinks this is upsurd to post on an application, i will take it down without a fight. I just needed to get my brain out here.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/10/2013, 9:04 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
1MrZsc1 wrote:

Dude. Youre doing it again. You havent been trusted for too long. Trusted+ is for people who have demonstrated their dedication to the server by helping, playing, contributing, and supporting. People who have been here for a long time uninterupted by going away for a substantial amount of time. Trusted + is not just handed out to people who have been trusted for awhile. Me personally, i was trusted for around 7 months before i was promoted. These things take time and hard work. You havent shown those qualities. Not yet atleast.

Also, hinting that you really want the rank does not help your chances at all. Thats known as begging. Not good stuff.

I apologize if my words were a tad hurtful, and if a staff member thinks this is upsurd to post on an application, i will take it down without a fight. I just needed to get my brain out here.

and from me I have never seen you on this server since like a week and it's not about how long your on server what zwall said and now you have broken 2 rules 2 days and you dont even know you broke it and dude and you said you like something that breaks a rule can you read once more time over again mate !EDIT* now he says i like spam again what this 12 on ?

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 1/11/2013, 12:20 pm

Guys, lets focus more on constructive criticism or focus on what he did well. For example. You filled out all the information necessary, which is great, but maybe write more on why you think you would be a better veteran than the other applicants!

Last edited by bandityogo on 1/11/2013, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 1/11/2013, 3:32 pm

bandityogo wrote:Guys, lets focus more on constructive criticism or focus on what he did well. For example. You filled out all the information necessary, which is great, but maybe write more on why you think we would be a better veteran than the other applicants!

My thoughts exactly. MrZsc, I didn't post my comments to hurt your feelings. I made a blunt, but fair criticism of your actions. I'll try to rephrase things more kindly right here:

(1) Stop spamming chat with repeated requests, or several one word sentences in a row.
(2) If you're doing something that looks bad, it makes you look like a bad person. Nobody can read your mind to know if you meant good or evil.
(3) You should go to the warp "shop" and the official "broasis" store to get a better idea of fair prices. You charge way too much and your trades are not fair for new players.
(4) It's okay for you to be ambitious - just don't over-do it! Applying for veteran is way too big a jump for you. You've been on Oasis long enough to apply for [Trusted+] so you should start with that.
(5) Come up with a better reason why you deserve this rank. What did you actually do to EARN the rank you are applying for? For example, if you have built something awesome, post pictures of it.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/11/2013, 3:35 pm

bandityogo wrote:You filled out all the information necessary!

And the participation award goes too...
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MrZsc1 1/11/2013, 7:46 pm

I only feel like I've been trusted for too long, and there is no way to apply for trusted+ (at least on the forums).
1MrZsc1
1MrZsc1
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 1/11/2013, 8:05 pm

1MrZsc1 wrote:I only feel like I've been trusted for too long, and there is no way to apply for trusted+ (at least on the forums).
Did you ever read zwall comment it's not about ahh i feel like iv been trusted long so i gonna get veteran it's not about time it's about how you act in game (spamming not goona help) just listen to zwall i should even have to post this but you still dont understand ok im gonna tell you what the owner said you need for trusted+ maybe you can get there and stop asking me in game how you get trusted+

Rank given to outstanding trusted players who the staff have decided deserve more than standard trusted privileges, but for whatever reason have not yet achieved artisan or veteran. ^ this is what you need for trusted+ aim goals to archive it

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MrZsc1 1/11/2013, 8:16 pm

I did read his comment -_-, that was the reason I was trying to be nice after u told me to in-game.
1MrZsc1
1MrZsc1
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 1/11/2013, 9:13 pm

Not deserving of veteran at all, no vouch!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/12/2013, 1:15 am

I have to agree with every one. You havent been on long enough since being AFK. Vet is for players who are there to help and support other players in my opinion. Which means you have to be on alot and friendly with everyone. You have to remember that Vet is a popularity contest! Unfortunately! And why let ranks bother you? Its just a game. You have to remember WE ARE A COMMUNITY! Its a WE thing. The ranks and the perks that go with them are our way of thanking those community members for their hard work that they put into Oasis! Just play the game, have fun, and be fun! The ranks will come during that time!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MrZsc1 1/13/2013, 3:35 pm

Every time I post a vet app it goes bad. Neutral I think I'll post another app when I'm artisan. Feel free to lock this post, staff! Smile
1MrZsc1
1MrZsc1
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ReachAndromeda 1/13/2013, 3:42 pm

lol 'when im artisan'
ReachAndromeda
ReachAndromeda
Iron Miner