Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :)

2 posters

Go down

Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :) Empty Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :)

Post by PromNiteHangova 11/30/2012, 7:22 pm

Minecraft username: PromNiteHangova

Mod/Admin who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Saying the "N" word

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: It was my friend who was logged on for me. I know it sounds a bit far-fetched but it's true. He's immature and thinks racism is funny. It is not.

PromNiteHangova
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :) Empty Re: Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :)

Post by PromNiteHangova 11/30/2012, 10:13 pm

You can not be serious. It's just a word. I didn't know white people got pussy hurt so bad when people make fun of other races. Grow up.

PromNiteHangova
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :) Empty Re: Please Excuse the misactions of my idiot friend and unban me :)

Post by Gweedo358 12/1/2012, 12:32 am

Stop posting on ban appeals if you are not staff.

PromNiteHangova calling us names will not help your case at all. I dont care who was online on your account. As the rules state you are responsiable for your account. So go find a new server to play on.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down