Ranks

3 posters

Go down

Ranks Empty Ranks

Post by Battleaxe365 11/24/2012, 6:18 pm

People really need to stop complaining about "Oh I didn't get this rank" or "Aw, man I should have gotten this rank". Now, I understand that ranks are important, but seriously, play for the fun of the game, I want to rank up, cause I have been Member for about 9-10 months. I only have Trusted, but you don't see me whining and moaning and groaning about not having any higher rank. Also, when you ask for ranks, or when you expect them to be handed to to you when you don't do anything, then you are most likely telling the staff that you aren't playing for fun, or trying to be helpful, you are playing for ranks, and that isn't good. At all. So will everyone please shut up about ranks. I am getting headaches from the arguements. Just play, don't worry about ranks, just play, have fun, help others, and be a fun person to be around.
Battleaxe365
Battleaxe365
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Ranks Empty Re: Ranks

Post by Krazo 11/24/2012, 6:20 pm

I love you right now.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 11/24/2012, 7:27 pm

I used to get annoyed about a low rank after the time I've spent here but I don't mind much and care less about promos and think about this...

Battleaxe365 wrote: Now, I understand that ranks are important, but seriously, play for the fun of the game...

and
Battleaxe365 wrote:Just play, don't worry about ranks, just play, have fun, help others, and be a fun person to be around.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down