kruddypants' veteran application

5 posters

Go down

kruddypants' veteran application Empty kruddypants' veteran application

Post by kruddypants 11/18/2012, 7:03 pm

Minecraft username:kruddypants

Real name (recommended):Griffin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been on since october of last year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: now that I have my computer fixed, every weekend (and some weekdays)

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes, multiple times

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Intengent

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I think I deserve it because I AM a veteran of this server. I've been playing over a year now and think it's my time to shine.
When I first started playing, it was just me and Intengent living in a log cabin, but quickly Intengent gained ranks until he was multiple steps ahead of me. I respected him for his ability to make friends on minecraft severs, but I was also jealous. After a rather long time I was promoted to trusted, but that wasn't enough. I wanted the power to help people, to stop griefers, and to make oasis a better place.
I hope you acknowledge this application, whether you vouch for me or not.

kruddypants
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

kruddypants' veteran application Empty Re: kruddypants' veteran application

Post by Z 11/18/2012, 9:13 pm

You may have joined this server last year, but you have not been active for that solid year. I have been active on this server since September 2011. I have seen you online once. Veteran is a rank that is given out based mostly on activity. You need to get more active. Get more in depth with the community.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 11/18/2012, 9:31 pm

Zwall99 wrote:You may have joined this server last year, but you have not been active for that solid year. I have been active on this server since September 2011. I have seen you online once. Veteran is a rank that is given out based mostly on activity. You need to get more active. Get more in depth with the community.

^
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/19/2012, 8:34 am

It´s not the time you are here since you made an account on the forum, it is the time on the server, the way you are on the server, what you do on the server/forum. It's not about the time you have an account registered.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 11/19/2012, 9:19 pm

But when you join the forums you really join the community and prove you are a committed member of this society.

Also, no vouch from me. I don't feel you are ready for vet because you haven't been active, both in terms of forums and game.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down