Sarpie's veteran application!

4 posters

Go down

Sarpie's veteran application! Empty Sarpie's veteran application!

Post by sarpie 10/15/2012, 8:54 pm

Minecraft username: sarpie

Real name (recommended): Elias

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 6 months. And i am going to play for as long as Oasis is running.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I don't play on any other server besides Oasis SMP, so i plan on being on the server about 5 times a week.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I have voted numerous times for Oasis.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I went through the ranks step by step, taking the responsibilities that are required for each rank. Now, I am ready to take the responsibilities of the veteran rank. I think i deserve veteran status because i like to help. Wether it's a new player that just joined, or a player that has been on Oasis for a long time. Things like helping people to build, helping them mine and and etc. I am also very kind and I think that i know all the responsibilities of this rank and how i should interact with the Oasis community. And i absolutely LOVE the server. Nothing keeps me more entertained than playing Oasis. I have played on many other servers, but as soon as i joined Oasis, I knew this was the right server for me. All the other server IP's and names went off my list and Oasis is the only one that remained I respect staff and welcome new players to the server they are most likely to enjoy. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, Sarpie
sarpie
sarpie
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Sarpie's veteran application! Empty Re: Sarpie's veteran application!

Post by cmanrocks2012 10/15/2012, 9:00 pm

Not yet.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 10/15/2012, 9:11 pm

You are a good player, I believe. I saw you lot of times on the server and you seem to play legit. At this time, go for artisan or trusted+ before getting veteran rank. I think you are not ready yet to get veteran. Continue to play like that and you will have veteran in a near future.

Good luck bro,

Marco.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Sarpie's veteran application! Empty Thank you

Post by sarpie 10/15/2012, 9:14 pm

Thanks for the advise Marco, i will try to go for artisan of trusted+. i have been trying ever since i became member. no luck yet, but it will come.
sarpie
sarpie
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 10/15/2012, 9:19 pm

sarpie wrote:Thanks for the advise Marco, i will try to go for artisan of trusted+. i have been trying ever since i became member. no luck yet, but it will come.

Your Welcome!
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Sarpie's veteran application! Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 10/21/2012, 8:25 am

You have one 100% revilo410 approved, polished up, With a free smiley

V
O
U
C
H

!!!

Smile
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down