Loki for Veteran!

2 posters

Go down

Loki for Veteran! Empty Loki for Veteran!

Post by ReservistLoki 4/1/2011, 11:04 pm

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended): Dennis Machina

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been playing on THIS server since December.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to play everyday of the week until I can't play anymore :)

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: None atm.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I have never griefed anyone. I have been griefed before so I know how it feels like. This server is the one and only server I shall play on as long as it is up and running. I try to contribute to the community but haven't been on the forums in some time :(. I have been playing for at least 3 months or more. I have been through around 4-5 maps on this server. I know the community pretty well and get on teamspeak when I'm not on skype to talk to my friends/members of the server. I love everyone on this server because the people are the ones that make this server fun! I've been trusted for at least 2 months now too. I also want to build some creations that benefit the community more. Hope you vote for me! ;)

Vote Loki! king

ReservistLoki
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Loki for Veteran! Empty Re: Loki for Veteran!

Post by cloudkesh 4/1/2011, 11:24 pm

ReservistLoki wrote:Minecraft username: Real name (recommended): Dennis Machina Age: 13 Location: Los Angeles How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been playing on THIS server since December. How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to play everyday of the week until I can't play anymore :) Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: None atm. Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I have never griefed anyone. I have been griefed before so I know how it feels like. This server is the one and only server I shall play on as long as it is up and running. I try to contribute to the community but haven't been on the forums in some time :(. I have been playing for at least 3 months or more. I have been through around 4-5 maps on this server. I know the community pretty well and get on teamspeak when I'm not on skype to talk to my friends/members of the server. I love everyone on this server because the people are the ones that make this server fun! I've been trusted for at least 2 months now too. I also want to build some creations that benefit the community more. Hope you vote for me! ;) Vote Loki! king
As much as I hate this kid, He deserves Veteran more than anybody else on the server. Unlike Most of our Current Veterans, He actually deserves this. He's done more work than Most Of our Veterans. If he doesn't get this rank, You guys really suck at picking people for ranks.

~Kesh Anderson.

Loki for veteran!
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down