[ 6 ]
WS 1.3 PVP? I_vote_lcap57%WS 1.3 PVP? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty WS 1.3 PVP?

Post by Revilo410 7/25/2012, 3:26 am

HI quick poll here.

Should we put WS in the PVP world (If we get one) in 1.3 so that players can battle as well?

Please answer, I would like the WS Staff's opinions as well. :)

@revilo410
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Re: WS 1.3 PVP?

Post by jackOPSftw 7/25/2012, 4:31 am

If PVP is added, the arena should be expanded a great amount more. (I know you are anyway)

Anyway, PVP would be great
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/25/2012, 7:17 am

I have already suggested an Oasis hunger games, I don't know if that is the same but if you would like to check out the page it's under minigames.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Re

Post by Revilo410 7/25/2012, 9:17 am

As you may or may not know Wave Survival is a popular Oasis mini game in which the players battle against mobs fired from spawners, what I was suggesting was that we placed the WS arena in PVP world in 1.3 so that the players may fight each other as well as the mobs I have not seen your post on hg in oasis but I will look and if you think I am copying you (which I hope I'm not) I'm sure we can negotiate something :)

WS Owner - Revilo410
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/25/2012, 9:24 am

This would definitely add a lot more depth and strategy to WS. Instead of just fighting computer programs, you can fight (or ally with) actual people who have differing ideas and hidden motives.

For example, a Mob is easy to understand: zombies will rush you, skeletons will shoot you, and spiders will do the same as zombies. However, people are much different. With a person, I could form an alliance, fight with that person, then betray them for my own selfish ends. It adds unpredictability and a certain amount of fun to it. And as for copying HG, why don't we just combine the two? Make Wave Survival a Hunger game with mobs.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Re

Post by Revilo410 7/25/2012, 9:38 am

Brick here is a deal:

I will induct you onto the WS staff, we will then have WS into the Pvp world so it is WS + HG.

It will still be called WS but with the added Pvp it will have a lot of aspects of HG.

What do you say!

Rev
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Re

Post by Revilo410 7/25/2012, 9:39 am

Btw this is not a final decision yet im going to talk with the WS admins.

But this will probably happen, if it does then u can be WS staff brick.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/25/2012, 12:38 pm

Only problem I see would be the stadium getting griefed, since it's a PvP world.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 7/25/2012, 12:46 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:Only problem I see would be the stadium getting griefed, since it's a PvP world.
Mhm. That WILL happen.
But, as I say, take on one thing at a time. RE: HG+WS; well I think it would really work so much, as they're slightly different, and that difference does make it hard to do. Personally, I think we should have an arena with monsters AND other players killing all the time. Something like WS+ would've a good name.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/25/2012, 1:39 pm

I say pvp on, yet, not quite hunger games. Hunger games is ALL about the pvp, this is about mostly mobs.

I didn't like the idea of PvP, but it'll just boost the survival elements to the max.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Re

Post by Revilo410 7/25/2012, 1:54 pm

Luckily broad WS is concealed undergrOund in a bedrock box.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/25/2012, 2:08 pm

I think that sounds fun, players vs players with mobs. I don't actually know what the inside of WS looks like or really how it works, so I can't compare HG with WS other than the fact that WS is with mobs and HG is with players. But, if everyone agrees to merge the two, I certainly won't stop that. If we decide to keep them separate, then of course I will go with it. Whatever the community decides will be most fun, I will try to oblige their requests.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/25/2012, 3:15 pm

brickhunter1 wrote:merge the two

Anti-vouch.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty No.

Post by Keshaluver 7/25/2012, 5:13 pm

Tbh, I think it's not the best idea ever. I think killing people and mobs together is a bit much. For example. You're killing a zombie and some random camper (troll) comes up behind you and kills you. Theres already enough raging with the mobs. Even more with other players involved. I just see a lot of stuff going wrong. Soo I don't see it working.
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Re

Post by Revilo410 7/25/2012, 5:22 pm

AnOther plus side to this is that there will be no ties!

When the mobs run out then it's a pvp showdown the guy next to uou isn't gonna give up a massive cash prize because he is ur friend.

I think I am fore this but I will have a final decision tomorrow as I promised. Post here if you want to change my mind!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/25/2012, 5:58 pm

keshaluver wrote:Tbh, I think it's not the best idea ever. I think killing people and mobs together is a bit much. For example. You're killing a zombie and some random camper (troll) comes up behind you and kills you. Theres already enough raging with the mobs. Even more with other players involved. I just see a lot of stuff going wrong. Soo I don't see it working.
The mob count would probably have to go down since your point is correct, but I think the backstabbing is just the name of the game. If a skeleton was behind you and you didn't know it, he would shoot you just the same as a player, not even caring if you would rage. Plus, if you are a good player, you take one hit from behind and immediately whirl around and attack the person. So, I think it's a good idea.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keshaluver 7/25/2012, 6:10 pm

brickhunter1 wrote:
keshaluver wrote:Tbh, I think it's not the best idea ever. I think killing people and mobs together is a bit much. For example. You're killing a zombie and some random camper (troll) comes up behind you and kills you. Theres already enough raging with the mobs. Even more with other players involved. I just see a lot of stuff going wrong. Soo I don't see it working.
The mob count would probably have to go down since your point is correct, but I think the backstabbing is just the name of the game. If a skeleton was behind you and you didn't know it, he would shoot you just the same as a player, not even caring if you would rage. Plus, if you are a good player, you take one hit from behind and immediately whirl around and attack the person. So, I think it's a good idea.
Still, Don't you think there would be a lot more chaos from it? I mean, With the hidden chests and all. Its not fair to each player because someone could have full iron armor and a gold sword, When another player is doing bare arms with leather armor, Having to fight of zombies, Skeletons, Spider ect. and another player who has a total advantage? I don't think thats fair. It not about the mob number. I think we should Just keep WS the same as old WS.

Last edited by keshaluver on 7/25/2012, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derp)
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/25/2012, 6:18 pm

keshaluver wrote:
brickhunter1 wrote:
Still, Don't you think there would be a lot more chaos from it? I mean, With the hidden chests and all. Its not fair to each player because someone could have full iron armor and a gold sword, When another player is doing bare arms with leather armor, Having to fight of zombies, Skeletons, Spider ect. and another player who has a total advantage? I don't think thats fair. It not about the mob number. I think we should Just keep WS the same as old WS.

Ya. I actually agree. It turns way survival into just PvP with mobs.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/25/2012, 9:45 pm

Keshaluver wrote:
brickhunter1 wrote:
Well, it is their fault they didn't find the secret chests. But, even if this idea doesn't work out, I hope we will still have some sort of PvP death match/hunger games separate from wave survival.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/26/2012, 3:12 am

I think what would happen is that everyone but a single team or something would hit eachother at the spawn as soon as the gate opens (or even before that) and just kill everyone until it's like 5 people left or something and it wouldn't even be about surviving the mobs at all. I go from yes to idc to no to hell no for pvp suggestion. Sorry.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

WS 1.3 PVP? Empty Final Descision....

Post by Revilo410 7/26/2012, 3:22 am

As WS Owner I have come to a decision as promised.

I agree with all of your point and I think the WS PVP would be fun BUT there are also a lot of BAD points!

I agree with you kevo, It will turn into PVP with mobs and that is not the game you created!

And Kelly as well, that it would be too much chaos.

I also agree with brick that it would be fun.

With all this in mind I have come to a decision...

THERE WILL BE NO PVP FOR WAVE SURVIVAL IN 1.3!

Sorry if you wanted it but there will probably be a hunger games in 1.3 as well.

Also the Vote says no.

This was a very hard choice to make but I have decided!

@Revilo410
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum