znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!)

3 posters

Go down

znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!) Empty znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!)

Post by znhunter 3/14/2011, 2:08 am

Minecraft username:znhunter

Real name (recommended): Zachary Nixon

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 4-5 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on playing on this server until it closes! I play nearly every day for a minimum of 30 min. to a maximum of 3-4 hours.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: Faststang428, MrVegeta400,Devildog, Kevo, and there are others but I'm not sure of their names

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!") Well, I really enjoy playing on this server. It is really good fun! i want to be able to help the people on the server more! And I want to help out everyone! I want to start my ascension through the ranks of the server, and eventually become a moderator and maybe even an admin!
znhunter
znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!) Empty Re: znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!)

Post by Nova042 3/14/2011, 2:51 am

I can vouch, but.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you were already a mod.

-Nova
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!) Empty Re: znhunter's Member App (Not sure about this one!)

Post by Kesh 3/14/2011, 9:55 am

He is not a Moderator,He is a Donator.......

Vouch!

~Kesh Anderson.

Kesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 3/19/2011, 2:36 pm

approved. you won't see a difference, but znhunter is Member rank!
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down