I'd like to tell people a little about myself.

+5
commander_chair
Kevo235
ExtraSauce
MrShatang
minecontemp8
9 posters

Go down

I'd like to tell people a little about myself. Empty I'd like to tell people a little about myself.

Post by minecontemp8 7/14/2012, 2:27 am

I feel like a real part in the community that is Oasis. As all people do, I tend to pick up information about the people I meet, talk to, and listen to as they talk to others. People rarely ever talk to me, but I still feel like I know the people on this server very well. I'd like to tell you a bit about myself; things that others would pick up if they ever talked to me.

My name is Aurelio. :P Most people call me by my middle name, which is Voltaire. They shorten that to V if they're lazy. Call me by any.
My birthday is Jan 25th. I'm 45 years old (old gamer, ewwww).
I live in New York city, but I was born in Havana, Cuba. I have a brother named Lex, and a son, Mars. My wife's name is Jayme. I work as a musician and professor in New York city.

I think that about sums it up, everything I'm comfortable with sharing on the interwebs.
Thank you for reading, and thanks for making me a part of your excellent community, Oasis.

minecontemp8
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

I'd like to tell people a little about myself. Empty Re: I'd like to tell people a little about myself.

Post by MrShatang 7/14/2012, 5:58 am

Welcome to Oasis! I hope you have a great time and I look forward to talking with you;)

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

I'd like to tell people a little about myself. Empty Re: I'd like to tell people a little about myself.

Post by ExtraSauce 7/14/2012, 6:40 am

You ssem like a very nice guy, welcome then.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/14/2012, 9:14 am

Moved to introductions.

Glad to see another mature face around here. I hope to see you in game some time.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 7/14/2012, 9:24 am

Hey welcome! we have the same birthday, lol.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 7/14/2012, 9:40 am

Welcome to Oasis! I think you are an experimented player! Welcome!
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 8/4/2012, 7:05 am

minecontemp8 wrote:
My name is Aurelio. :P Most people call me by my middle name, which is Voltaire.

Welcome to oasis Voltaire/Aurelio/minecontemp8.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 8/4/2012, 1:06 pm

Awesome, and I can't wait to see you online!
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 8/4/2012, 7:36 pm

MarcoTheGod wrote:Welcome to Oasis! I think you are an experimented player! Welcome!
Experienced player.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down