Brickhunter1's intro

5 posters

Go down

Brickhunter1's intro Empty Brickhunter1's intro

Post by brickhunter1 7/3/2012, 12:05 am

Well, hello. My name is Nathanael and I am 14 (although I'm under 18 so I guess I'm 12) I live in Virginia. I found minecraft from a couple friends at school (seriously, Mojang did and has done no advertising on their part. They better thank the Internet). I decided it would be a fun thing to pass the time with while I was away from my friends in England. We had just gotten back from an amazing trip around the world, so of course we go to England for a semester. Anyway. I still don't know how I came up with brickhunter1. It is a really lame name and I hate it.
I play the trombone with the school band and am first chair. I am a black belt in Taekwondo. I started fencing 2 years ago. Yeah, I play real mainstream sports.
I love modern buildings and modern design. Legos have helped me tap into my creative building side, while minecraft has fine tuned it. I love designing and building things in minecraft, especially modern buildings (however I am building a big corner tower mansion in creative). I love Keralis. In the future, I would like to be an engineer of some sort, helping to build awesome modern buildings.
I started playing on Oasis a couple weeks ago after I decided survival was no fun by myself. I quickly discovered that this server would be a keeper, and applied for member a couple days ago. I built my first modernish survival house close to the BBQ, which I have now learned was a bad idea, building so close to spawn. The news of the new map shocked me because I love my house, but this gives me a fresh chance to start anew and learn from my old mistakes. I already have a house in mind that I would like to build. Far, far away from anything else.
My long term goal rankwise on oasis is architect. I do not care for ranks like mod and admin because they are too demanding. I think architect would be fun though because I would like to design some of the future builds on the server. That would be so much fun.
But school looms around the corner, and who knows what will happen in September. I will try my hardest to stay on oasis, but one never knows.
Let me sum up. 14, Keralis, modern architecture, brickhunter1, Oasis SMP, school. Thank you.
Quick late update- I am now trusted! Thanks staff!

Last edited by brickhunter1 on 7/7/2012, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Brickhunter1's intro Empty Re: Brickhunter1's intro

Post by commander_chair 7/3/2012, 12:11 am

I really enjoyed reading this, I used to be an architect (oasis) and im an inspiring architect (in real life). I would like to see some things you have built :)
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/3/2012, 12:30 am

Sadly my old creative world accidentally got deleted with a bunch of stuff. On my new world i have the corner tower house that is getting sadly little attention due to my new favorite minecraft server :) My favorite modern builds are actually houses not big hotels and stuff, so i hope to maybe make some on the new map and sell them. Soon you shall start seeing more of my stuff hopefully.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 7/3/2012, 12:25 pm

You do fencing? What weapon do you fence?

5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 7/3/2012, 2:55 pm

brickhunter1 wrote:I am 14 (although I'm under 18 so I guess I'm 12)
I love you.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/3/2012, 2:57 pm

commander_chair wrote:I really enjoyed reading this, I used to be an architect (oasis) and im an inspiring architect (in real life). I would like to see some things you have built :)
*aspiring Wink

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/3/2012, 5:14 pm

5teelPhoenix wrote:You do fencing? What weapon do you fence?

Yes I fence. I fenced with foil for 2 years but since my dad fenced épée I hope to transition to that. Plus I'm tall. Actually while I was in England I fenced with the Oxford team for a little to keep my skills sharp. It was terrifying fencing with college students Shocked not to mislead you, I'm not as good as college students, my dad just asked around a little and they said I could train with them. I didn't fence in any of their tournaments.
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 7/5/2012, 1:44 am

That's cool. I fence sabre. I'm actually at a hotel at this moment in California for summer nationals.
Hope I do well. :)
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/5/2012, 9:54 am

Sabre looks really intense, good luck on the nationals! Do you fence alone or are you with a team?
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 7/5/2012, 10:51 am

I'm all alone. D: We have a small club and only two sabre fencers are coming,including me.
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/5/2012, 11:07 am

Well, you aren't alone if you have one more person other than you. What day/time are you fencing the nationals? That's so cool you are in the nationals...
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 7/5/2012, 11:14 am

Well, SHE is in a different division, so..yeah.

I'm fencing on Saturday this week.
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by brickhunter1 7/5/2012, 11:25 am

Hey, I didn't say SHE was a boy! Anyway, good luck this Saturday then!
brickhunter1
brickhunter1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 7/5/2012, 11:32 am

brickhunter1 wrote:Hey, I didn't say SHE was a boy! Anyway, good luck this Saturday then!
Sorry. I meant that as in you can't fence the opposite gender. Thanks though. Good luck with épée as well.
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down