XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game

4 posters

Go down

XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game Empty XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 6/30/2012, 4:44 pm

Name: XboxFantic

Reason why I should be on the WS staff: I have played WS and think it's a great idea, waaaaay better than Spleef. I am good with Redstone contraptions and still good with dispensers. I think that I could be a great help with the contraptions used to spawn the monsters, plus I can spawn all the items we will need. I hope that I can be able to assist in building the next WS game.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game Empty Re: XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game

Post by 5teelPhoenix 6/30/2012, 4:50 pm

I thought they didn't need need more builders? If they did I would've applied.
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game Empty Re: XboxFantic's Application for helping to build the next WS game

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 6/30/2012, 5:01 pm

5teelPhoenix wrote:I thought they didn't need need more builders? If they did I would've applied.
I guess I can be a future builder. If there's a position open, hopefully I can take it.
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Keshaluver 6/30/2012, 5:46 pm

Hey Xbox! You just forgot a couple questions! P.S instead or writing a applacation now, just write one when we have a opening. Here are the questions

Do you have teamspeak 3?:

What is your time zone?:

Just answer these and your application format will be correct!
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 6/30/2012, 6:20 pm

keshaluver wrote:Hey Xbox! You just forgot a couple questions! P.S instead or writing a applacation now, just write one when we have a opening. Here are the questions

Do you have teamspeak 3?:

What is your time zone?:

Just answer these and your application format will be correct!
Ah okay.

Yes, I have TS3, but I get really laggy when I use it

Time Zone: Central
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 7/7/2012, 7:35 pm

Whatever, you can build with us :P

Topic locked.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down