dtfgator veteran application

Go down

dtfgator veteran application Empty dtfgator veteran application

Post by dtfgator 2/27/2011, 11:39 pm

Minecraft username: dtfgator

Real name (recommended): Sam

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A little over three weeks.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: >9000 years.

No, really, i'll be on this server until minecraft gets boring and I stop playing. This will not happen for a very long time.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: WesleyMD, ariley92

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

I've been playing on this server for a few weeks now, and it is honestly the best minecraft server I have been on for a long time. However, the one problem I have had with the server is the constant presence of griefers, and the less consistent presence of players who can do anything about it. I remember one night in particular, when we shot up to #11 on mcserverlist. I was playing at around 2 AM eastern time, and their was a huge amount of griefing going on but no one who could do anything about it. It is times like this where I wish I could have helped, but couldn't because of my rank. If I were a Veteran, I would be able to–or at least be closer to being able–better help the server and the people on it. I am also usually playing very late at night (especially on weekends), when there are few or no ranks on the server. If I had Veteran I would hopefully be able to help people on the server when there aren't other ranks on.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down