Griefcity Information 20120601141225.th
Griefcity Information 20120601141145.th
Griefcity Information Specatorview.th
Griefcity Information Lockersz.th
Griefcity Information Griefcitywarpsign.th
Griefcity Information Gcwalls.th
Griefcity Information Gcwallsandlandmark.th
Griefcity Information 20120601141236.th

Hey oasisians!I have created a game inspired by the hunger games and grief house.I call it griefcity.Heres a bit of info:

I can have up to 6 contendors

You apply either ingame by placing a sign with your name on 1st line and contendor on 2nd line and date on 3rd or you post on the forums in any way you want

You are called upon on sunday informing you it is your turn to compete

You are given a locker where you can put basic survival items inside.(build with whater you want,but you might just lose what you build with)

On monday around noon you are called to bearville.From there until tuesday night at 11pm,you are allowed to build and the griefing is not allowed.But on wednesday at noon,the griefing begins!

RULES FOR CONTENDORS:

You will be kicked out if you grief or kill another player before wednesday at noon

You can kill with lava or pushing someone to thier death

You cannot mine ores,just stone.

You cannot overly light your home/base

Locking chests and doors are not allowed

You cannot leave the arena unless you ask

if you destroy the walls of the arena,you will be kicked out

You cannot kill spectators/announcers/supply runners outside of the arena

You cant fill in the ponds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the same manner as you apply for contendor,you can apply for sponsor,supply runner,janitor,and guest announcer

Sponsor:Similar to the hunger games sponsors,Donating items to the person you sponsor(you can only sponsor one)
(in your application put who you are sponsoring)

Supply runner:Hopefully you wont be used much,but in the case of an emergency,you have to run and give items to a certain person(risky job:P)

Janitor:You are in charge of cleaning up all things left from the session of griefcity(you have the weekend to do it)

Guest announcer:You will help me keep track of scores and keep that radio voice going:P(more info after you are accepted)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All non-contendors can enter the arena,but then you are allowed to be killed, enter at your own risk

May the odds ever be in your favor!

Neoshifter123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Griefcity Information Empty Re: Griefcity Information

Post by mickdude2 6/1/2012, 3:35 pm

I don't think this will catch on much, at least I won't do it. But if it is successful then here are a few pointers.

1: Make it a team of janitors. Many hands make light work.

2: take the supply runner right out of it. there should be no need for anything; you have to survive by yourself, alone.

[quote=Neoshifter123]You are given a locker where you can put basic survival items inside.(build with whater you want,but you might just lose what you build with)

On monday around noon you are called to bearville.From there until tuesday night at 11pm,you are allowed to build and the griefing is not allowed.But on wednesday at noon,the griefing begins![/quote]

3: Define 'basic survival items'. would that be like /kit stonekit or material or just a sword?

4: Do you build in bearville? if so, do you then grief in bearville? elaborate please.

5: How are we supposed to kill other than lava/fall damage? Would it be in the nether which is PvP?

6: install some way to bet on this. Much money may be made profiting from others failures.

And finally, I would love to help any way I can, but I really can't see this happening on Oasis. If you have one successful one I will help you.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by bran2525 6/3/2012, 8:24 am

i knida like the idea but i think you and your team should make another (way larger) arena made for the hunger games idea kthxbai

also pls look

he's starring into your soul O_O the pig picture either < that way or > that way i forget xD
bran2525
bran2525
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down