Zero Tolerance Spoilers

2 posters

Go down

Zero Tolerance Spoilers Empty Zero Tolerance Spoilers

Post by vampiresfire 5/18/2012, 4:54 am

If art is to be considered the greatest expression of human creativity then spoilers are perhaps the only thing that can mare such an experience are preconceptions or foreknowledge about the art. This is true of all human experience; Knowing of a coming victory lessens the sense of triumph one would have experienced otherwise and is not the purpose of all art to create some sort of sensation that is otherwise rare or lacking in our standard conception of reality.

It is for this reason i consider the act of spoilers to be the greatest offense one can do to another without causing bodily harm. Even the smallest preconception or foreknowledge can and will dampen an experience and make it less interesting or worthwhile.

In short i do not joke about spoilers i do not tolerate spoilers and if i think your prone to that sort of noxious behavior i will avoid you. Also its worth mentioning im not talking about overhearing people talking about something im talking about having a conversation with someone and mentioning you would like to avoid spoilers or information about the subject matter then having the other person or persons try to spoil it after hearing that.

Thanks for your time,
Vampiresfire

P.S. im not going to log into oasis or look at the forums again until i have seen the movie i made the mistake of mentioning i had an interest in seeing. i think im going to watch it tomorrow but if not then itll be on Monday or sometime during the next week as when i go to the theater i prefer to sit in an empty theater for the ideal experience.

vampiresfire
vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Zero Tolerance Spoilers Empty Re: Zero Tolerance Spoilers

Post by Croky1 5/18/2012, 9:04 am

I always thought the worst thing in life was an opinion. Well whatever.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down